Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default kisses

SWEETY THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OR SHY TO COME TO THE CLUB.
    in fact once you are there you will see that (a) it's not seedy( its a beautiful club in a great safe area) (b) the girls are very friendly and will speak with you as long as you are polite and (c) its absolutely a pleasant environment--- you will feel as though this is a reguler club full of beautiful girls and in essense it truly is, except they are ts girls! don't let fear run your life...enjoy yourself...lots of kisses and i hope to see you there tonight...sending you my very best...kisses sunny

Rookie Poster

I've only been to a couple Alannah's parties and while they were nice I found them a little intimidating. I was a little nervous at first not knowing who'd I see. (Wow. It's the boss!)

And the music was super loud and the atmosphere dark so it was a little hard to talk at first. There are a lot of guys standing around alone nursing a drink who all looked to be in the same situation. There was no fear the walls would fall down because they were all being held up.

And a lot of the girls are sitting in packs so you have to get up the nerve to go talk to a group at once. Still, they are all gorgeous for sure. And all were nice. And one even told me I was a good dancer - so I know she was being nice. Either that or I really am a better dancer after a few drinks.

There seem to be quite a few regular guys also, so it's hard to tell which girl has a boyfriend or not.

I used to live in Thailand and the Philippines so I'm more used to just going to a party and having a hostess walk around and introduce me to all the girls.

Or maybe I'm just lame. :)

5 Star Poster

good insight meatloaf, i could see my reaction being just the same, after tripping over myself seeing sunny deelight at the door, and breaking my nose when i hit the ground

Senior Member Veteran Poster

All I can say is that I had a great time at the party
    when I went. The guys were surprisingly polite too.
    Not at all like my experience at NOW bar a few
    years ago. The music was loud but it has to be at
    a decent level if you want to dance to it!!

:end of transmission:

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: kisses

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite View Post
    SWEETY THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OR SHY TO COME TO THE CLUB.
    in fact once you are there you will see that (a) it's not seedy( its a beautiful club in a great safe area) (b) the girls are very friendly and will speak with you as long as you are polite and (c) its absolutely a pleasant environment--- you will feel as though this is a reguler club full of beautiful girls and in essense it truly is, except they are ts girls! don't let fear run your life...enjoy yourself...lots of kisses and i hope to see you there tonight...sending you my very best...kisses sunny
    Very sweet response

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Default Re: TRANNY TUESDAYZ SEXY NEW PARTY PICS FROM CLUB VAPOR OCT.10 !

Yoda likes

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Junior TS Lover Rookie Poster BIG E's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Krista. Here is a more revealing picture.
    mmmm tasty

True...