To start this story, I want to mention that Divas in San Francisco will close at the end of March 2019. I have a LOT of memories from this bar as well as its predecessor, Motherlode. This is probably the end of an era for the TS community in San Francisco. The city is so expensive and gentrified now that it is very difficult to meet attractive TS in clubs, either straight or gay clubs.

Anyway, several years ago I met a Latina ts at Divas. Lets call her Raquel. She was tall and liked to wear high heels so she made an impression. Over time we became friends, or at least we would chat whenever we ran into each other. A couple of times we hung out outside of Divas. At least twice I remember bringing her back to my apartment.

As the crowd at Divas started to die out, I was spending more time in the Castro (gay) district to meet TS. Here is a little secret about gay clubs--they play great music, have plenty of straight attractive girls, if you are interested, and super cheap drinks. It is easy to get fucked up for less than $30.

Over the last two years I had been trying to watch my alcohol intake when I went to the Castro. The last couple of times I would run in to Raquel we would chat but I wouldn't go home with her because I wasn't drunk enough...until this one night. I don't know what happened. Maybe she bought me a drink or maybe I just decided to say what the hell. I was smashed.

Raquel said lets go to her place. We walked outside the club and I ordered an Uber. Raquel was wearing a slinky dress exposing her long luscious legs. We got in the back of the Uber.

At that moment I was too drunk to know where we were going. It wasn't until the next day when I looked at my Uber receipt that I saw we were going to her family's house.

Sitting in the back of the Uber with Raquel, I was charged up. She was hot and I was horny. I started kissing her. Next thing I know, I was kissing in her lap. I pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. I pulled out her dick and started sucking on it. As I was sucking, I felt something squirt in my mouth. Whatever it was I swallowed it.

I couldn't wait to get to Raquel's place. I was going to fuck the shit out of her!

Next thing I know, the Uber arrives at her place and Raquel gets out. She says I can't go in because her family is in the house. Wait, what? You mean I was just giving her a ride home? I was trashed so she probably told me that when we left the club but if didn't register with me.

So Raquel is gone and I am sitting in an Uber in an unfamiliar part of town. I ask the Uber driver to take me back to the club. As I arrive at the club at 2am, the crowd is letting out at closing time. As soon as I step out of the Uber I run into a couple of guys who are going to an after hours club and they invite me to come along.

We take a taxi to The Endup, which stays open all night. We walk in to the bar and I am still smashed and very horny. I scan the crowd for any ts. I see a couple and there is one girl who has me enthralled. She is kind of plump but that is the way I like it when I am very drunk.

I immediately ditch the guys and start circling this new girl. She is chilling with her friends. I am wasted and have no game. I spend probably an hour surveying her, approaching with a lame opening line, getting rejected, going back to my corner and recalibrating for the next approach.

Of course nothing happens with this girl so I decide to call it quits and go home around 4am.

The next morning I wake up and realize that I blew a ts in the back of an Uber and I kept partying afterward. I don't know if this is my high point or my low point. Given that I am in my 50s, probably my lowpoint.