Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Two Chilean tourists on Malaysia, arrested them and could be sentenced to hang

the "man" on the news is a Malasia Ladyboy, hang them like saddam

they got sex service from the ladyboy and they didn´t paid, they ran, after that they killed her

today´s news in Chile , the "ladyboy" fact was a secret

https://vaaju.com/chileeng/two-chile...enced-to-hang/

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Two Chilean tourists on Malaysia, arrested them and could be sentenced to hang

I'd hate to be in the legal system in Southeast Asia

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: Two Chilean tourists on Malaysia, arrested them and could be sentenced to hang

Too bad for them. I guess they'll never get the opportunity to kill another trans woman. And I have no idea why so many people feel the need to call a trans woman a man. I guess it makes them feel better because in their minds, that's how God and their fucked up bible says it should be. After all, if you kill someone in the name of Jesus Motherfucking Christ, it's all good.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    they got sex service from the ladyboy and they didn´t paid, they ran, after that they killed her
    How do you know all that? It's not at all clear from the link you posted.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The crime was committed in 2017, and the two men arrested in Bangkok. It has taken a year for them to be put on trial, and the reference to the victim as a 'man' may be due to the claim that if the victim was identified as a 'Ladyboy' then motives associated with hate crime or homophobia might influence the way the case is dealt with at trial, whereas the defence aim is to insist that their clients were acting in self-defence. However, because sodomy remains a crime in Malaysia, if there is an implication that either or both of the men had, or sought to have sexual relations with the victim it would be an additional burden on their case.

It appears that one of the man was waiting for the other in the lobby of the hotel because he did not have his hotel key, when his friend arrived with the victim followin close behind, and not in a good mood. the hotel staff asked them to take their argument outside, which is where the violent incident that occurred led to the victim's death. Could it be because she had been in negotiations which went sour and was pissed off with the man whom she then followed into the hotel?

Two articles from Spanish language press using Google translate-
    https://translate.google.com/transla...e/&prev=search

https://translate.google.com/transla...7/&prev=search

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

You simply cannot go murdering local sex workers on holiday.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    You simply cannot go murdering local sex workers on holiday.

Absolutely.
    It's not 1920 any longer.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    How do you know all that? It's not at all clear from the link you posted.
    cause the news in english is not updated, this "ladyboy" thing came up yesterday on the media, here is the updated news in spanish from yesterday

https://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias/...la-horca.shtml

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

I find it odd that whenever a trans woman is murdered, the killers story is that he was the victim in some way. In fact, it happens so often that I can only come to one of two conclusions. Either the men who murdered the trans women are pathetic liars or trans women are nothing but criminals. But I personally know for a fact that all the trans women i know are not criminals or mentally ill. So I'd have to believe that all the men are pathetic liars.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Dearest gaysian71, These men are not only pathetic liars, to them, it's like, "Hey Guys, Let's go to the park and beat the hell out of any transgender women we come accross !!!!" To these ignorant slobs it's like going golfing or something. They think it's a fucking sport!!!! ASSWIPES!! Fucktards!!! It just pissess me of to NO END.... BTW gaysian. You are Absolutely ***STUNNING*** !!!! May I friend you Dear?? Frankie