Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: Questions from a straight male......

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    filghy2, there is a lot of truth in what you say, but people will always want to define and understand themselves. This is not driven by a mindset or line-drawing but a need to define and understand. If it wasnt so important, people wouldnt ask this question all the time. It is important to people. The question this person asked, in itself asks for a definition.
    I know, but people are naive if they expect that asking a bunch of strangers on the internet will provide a definitive answer that settles their doubts. Definitions are only useful if they are widely agreed.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Questions from a straight male......

filghy2, i also think you are right with the fluidness of sexuality. I dont think we talk about it enough, perhaps because many people are in relationships in which they have to perform the sexual role demanded of that relationship. But if they were set free, I think there would be a lot more experiamentation, and people might find they enjoy all sorts of things they never imagined.

Nevertheless, I have a lot of sensitivity to people going through periods of confusion.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..