Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Questions from a straight male......

Drink some ballmilk then figure it out.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

the reason this questions is asked so often is because people are genuinely confused about their sexuality. I think most men like cock. Ever see men get changed in dressing rooms. They often look at each other but does that mean they are gay? Not unless they want to have sex with them.

Tgirls have the best of womanhood and the best of men (the cock), which makes them special. However, if you find yourself progressing to thinking about men, you are gay. It might be that you are only attracted to a type of men (a certain race or body-type), in which case you are still gay.

Answer these questions:
    do you like to fuck women?
    do you fantasise about being fucked up the ass?
    Have you fantasised about having sex with men?
    Can you name or remember a man who you find attractive?

Finally, your sexuality may change over time.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    the reason this questions is asked so often is because people are genuinely confused about their sexuality.
    I think the main reason for confusion is the false assumption that sexuality has to fall into discreet categories with clear lines between them. It's really a spectrum with a range of possible choices. Also, people often fantasise about things without any serious intention of doing them, so I don't think that's a definite indicator.

Few people spend much time worrying about what label to attach to their preferences for food, music or whatever. People have different tastes but we accept that they like what they like without needing to put them into a category. Even people that have clear preferences generally like to try something different from time to time. Why should sexuality be different?

I always find it a bit disappointing that people who choose to pursue non-mainstream sexuality feel the need to bring across the mainstream mindset about drawing lines defining what is gay and not gay. I'm sure many TS lovers are trying to convince themselves that they are still on the right side of the line, but that seems futile. The sort of straight people who care about such labels are unlikely to accept your definition of where the line should be drawn.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 03-17-2019 at 03:54 AM.

Junior Poster

filghy2, there is a lot of truth in what you say, but people will always want to define and understand themselves. This is not driven by a mindset or line-drawing but a need to define and understand. If it wasnt so important, people wouldnt ask this question all the time. It is important to people. The question this person asked, in itself asks for a definition.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    filghy2, there is a lot of truth in what you say, but people will always want to define and understand themselves. This is not driven by a mindset or line-drawing but a need to define and understand. If it wasnt so important, people wouldnt ask this question all the time. It is important to people. The question this person asked, in itself asks for a definition.
    It's also a standard trolling question. The wording in this case is interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by The willing one View Post
    Questions from a straight male....I consider myself to be a straight male... As straight as as we cum( lol)..... would you consider me gay?
    I think we already know the answer he wants to hear...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-17-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

This thread will be made up of a series of question for anyone in the community to answer and if I say something that offends anyone I strongly apologize.
    Q.1
    I consider myself to be a straight male... As straight as as we cum( lol), but I'm strongly attracted to Tgirls I mean I get hard just thinking about them and just love how feminine they are.... would you consider me gay?
    while there will be differing opinions, we can really answer this simply.

1) do you like having sex or at least want to have sex with a MAN?
    2) do you consider transgender women to be MEN?
    3) do you want to receive anal or give oral to a transwoman, irrespective of your answer to number 2?

if yes to one, you are gay.

if yes to two, you are gay and ignorant of most transwomen's motivations and feelings.

if yes to three, but no to two, you are somewhere in the middle between straight and gay and where that line is depends on your view of your sexuality, that you will never convince someone else of AND your audience's view as well because you cannot change the bias someone else holds.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	1142652

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

If you like trannies you're not straight. Doesn't make you gay either but definitely not straight.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    while there will be differing opinions, we can really answer this simply.

1) do you like having sex or at least want to have sex with a MAN?
    2) do you consider transgender women to be MEN?
    3) do you want to receive anal or give oral to a transwoman, irrespective of your answer to number 2?

if yes to one, you are gay.

if yes to two, you are gay and ignorant of most transwomen's motivations and feelings.

if yes to three, but no to two, you are somewhere in the middle between straight and gay and where that line is depends on your view of your sexuality, that you will never convince someone else of AND your audience's view as well because you cannot change the bias someone else holds.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	1142652
    I've always considered taking it in the ass a bit gayer than sucking dick, but what do I know??

Most hetero guys are gonna consider you a junior faggot in public for being sexually attracted to trans-chicks, so be prepared.lol

It's not illegal and it's nobody else's business, so there's nothing to worry about.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

This thread will be made up of a series of question for anyone in the community to answer and if I say something that offends anyone I strongly apologize.
    Q.1
    I consider myself to be a straight male... As straight as as we cum( lol), but I'm strongly attracted to Tgirls I mean I get hard just thinking about them and just love how feminine they are.... would you consider me gay?
    at the very least bi-sexual - although most gays don't believe there is such a thing.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I've always considered taking it in the ass a bit gayer than sucking dick, but what do I know??

Most hetero guys are gonna consider you a junior faggot in public for being sexually attracted to trans-chicks, so be prepared.lol

It's not illegal and it's nobody else's business, so there's nothing to worry about.
    that is a judgement call but to the so-called 100% hetro guys around, there is no difference.

if i had to choose, i would actually say sucking off a dude is bit more gay to me than taking it in the pooper. it is much more intimate and visual that you have to crave another man to suck off another man.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!