80 65.04%
  • Cut

43 34.96%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uncut or Cut

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Uncut or Cut

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    This isn't true. Bottom surgery is still extremely rare even though insurance companies are more accepting of it now days. A problem with sex change statistics is many times they include breast surgery, which is a huge majority of surgeries related to changing gender.

I don't care for having mine played with, but I don't think I could ever have bottom surgery. One its pretty much impossible to know in your head what to expect. The other thing is its really nothing like a pussy, its essentially a man made work of art that involves putting your cock in a blender and turning it inside out.

This isn't how the female anatomy works, the clit is their "cock". I believe a huge portion of post op girls that experience "everything they dreamed of" or "experiencing orgasms" is purely psychological. I think its the type of thing if you really want it, the mental effects are going to be better on you. That being said the many girls that do go through with this surgery end up loving it, but this is an extremely small portion of the trans community that goes through with it after knowing what the surgery actually involves.
    Interesting perspective. Is it the case then that the desire remove the penis combined with the fear of the surgical outcome is one of the reasons why a number of t-girls end up somewhat conflicted?

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

I don't care for having mine played with
    I've also met a lot of women that feel this way as well! - One to the point of not even looking at it!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Interesting perspective. Is it the case then that the desire remove the penis combined with the fear of the surgical outcome is one of the reasons why a number of t-girls end up somewhat conflicted?
    Yeah different people have different reasons for not wanting to go through with bottom surgery. For me personally I don't want to because I don't think it would be accurate to how women actually feel. I don't want something that looks like it and doesn't have the same feeling, there's too many sensitive parts there. The surgical outcome is another issue. I don't really consider it a pussy, but a faux representation of one and I don't want to look like some surgeon's creation. The only surgery I'm getting soon is breast surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    I've also met a lot of women that feel this way as well! - One to the point of not even looking at it!
    Yeah I actually hate it. I'm used to accepting more things now like blowjobs though since some guys are so persistent

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LilyRox; 03-03-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

I used to prefer cut, but now I honestly don't have a preference. I've had so many really good looking uncut cocks that I like them both. A nice cock is a nice cock, period. 😛

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

since some guys are so persistent
    Hmmm...
    Whatever happened to "no means no".......

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

filghy2 Silver Poster

Up to others what they do with their own bodies, but IMO circumcision for a valid medical reason is one thing, but for purely cosmetic reasons is stupidity...
    It used to be the norm for male babies to be circumcised at birth. Part of the reason was probably cultural convention, but I think there were also thought to be health benefits. There is some evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of STDs and cancers, but there's no longer a medical consensus in favour of it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

I was circumcised and I think a big part of my attraction to uncircumcised girls is that it gives me an experience that I was never able to have for myself.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Yeah I actually hate it. I'm used to accepting more things now like blowjobs though since some guys are so persistent
    Does that mean you don't like touching it yourself, or you just don't like guys touching it? I know you recently posted a video where you were masturbating and seemed to be enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Does that mean you don't like touching it yourself, or you just don't like guys touching it? I know you recently posted a video where you were masturbating and seemed to be enjoying it.
    I don't like guys touching it, but I touch myself all the time.

I personally like cut cocks. Some uncut ones are really hot but Id say I've seen more hotter cut than uncut for me.

Serious about Transsexual Partner Junior Poster crazyeditor's Avatar

Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether, I don't see the point.

Up to others what they do with their own bodies, but IMO circumcision for a valid medical reason is one thing, but for purely cosmetic reasons is stupidity...
    Many are circumcised as young boys at birth. I was, and I prefer a cut cock on my gurls, and I have never been personal with an uncut gurl

Yeah I don't mind people circumcising babies. I was circumcised at birth and don't remember it at all. Pretty much the only disadvantage to it is that you lose sexual sensation when you're circumcised, but if that's all you've ever known your whole life that doesn't really mean anything. I don't feel cheated out of anything and like the way mine looks.