• Uncut

80 65.04%
  • Cut

43 34.96%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uncut or Cut

Member Rookie Poster

Default Uncut or Cut

Which do you guys/ girls prefer more, uncircumcised or circumcised?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Uncut or Cut

Uncut

yum

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

i prefer cut but have grown accustomed to uncut

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether, I don't see the point.

Up to others what they do with their own bodies, but IMO circumcision for a valid medical reason is one thing, but for purely cosmetic reasons is stupidity...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Just curious bc in the past I've heard that uncircumcised dicks looked odd. And I always thought the opposite. I never had it in my mind that most transgenders wanted to be post op. I always thought the majority wanted to keep whats between their legs as it makes them special. And that's one thing that attracts us guys to them as opposed to other women. I personally haven't seen many post ops.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACarrera View Post
    Just curious bc in the past I've heard that uncircumcised dicks looked odd. And I always thought the opposite. I never had it in my mind that most transgenders wanted to be post op. I always thought the majority wanted to keep whats between their legs as it makes them special. And that's one thing that attracts us guys to them as opposed to other women. I personally haven't seen many post ops.
    While it's undeniably true that many guys are attracted to what's between a t-girls legs, it's also true that's the last thing many t-girls want to hear.

You may have seen more post ops than you think. It's a whole different debate, but they are not obliged to tell you...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether,.
    I've met quite a few women with this as their ultimate goal....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Member Rookie Poster

Lol. I wouldn't doubt it. You just reminded me of a recent youtube video I watched about women in the movie industry that weren't born female. Sofia Boutella comes to mind. Damn she's so beautiful, sexy, and odd. I see where you're coming from with that angle, that many transwomen wouldn't want to hear that as they expect to be treated as a woman. Never really thought about that too much until now. You have me thinking now Laphroaig. Not trying to offend anyone either. Since you mentioned it I do recall a couple referring to their dicks as "my pussy"/ "shestick" and a few others referring to their dicks as "my dick". And I may have already seen or been with post ops before and not known very true. The only one I ever recall seeing in an adult film was Adriana Lynn Rush and she's still smoking hot. If I'm attracted to a transgender pre op I'm sure I'll be attracted to her post op as well since I do like pussy. Not sure how to explain my attraction to transwomen though.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Uncut. More to play with in my mouth.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Considering the ultimate intention for many t-girls is removal altogether, I don't see the point.
    This isn't true. Bottom surgery is still extremely rare even though insurance companies are more accepting of it now days. A problem with sex change statistics is many times they include breast surgery, which is a huge majority of surgeries related to changing gender.

I don't care for having mine played with, but I don't think I could ever have bottom surgery. One its pretty much impossible to know in your head what to expect. The other thing is its really nothing like a pussy, its essentially a man made work of art that involves putting your cock in a blender and turning it inside out.

This isn't how the female anatomy works, the clit is their "cock". I believe a huge portion of post op girls that experience "everything they dreamed of" or "experiencing orgasms" is purely psychological. I think its the type of thing if you really want it, the mental effects are going to be better on you. That being said the many girls that do go through with this surgery end up loving it, but this is an extremely small portion of the trans community that goes through with it after knowing what the surgery actually involves.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LilyRox; 03-03-2019 at 03:26 PM.