Rookie Poster

Default Pattaya, Thailand

Anyone in Pattaya the first few weeks of November? Looking forward to hitting Stringfellos and Jenny Star Bar. Looking forward to meeting Amy and Nancy from this board.

Junior Poster

I'll be in Pattaya the last week of October. I know Nancy... is this the Amy you mentioned? If so, what bar does she work? ... You may consider a few days in Bangkok at Nana Plaza- many of the internet "stars" frequent the place. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amy_184.jpg 
Views:	4457 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	63520  

Rookie Poster

yep.. that would be her. She is at JSB. I am hearing at 44 I may be too old for her. She apparently gets the pick of whomever she wants to go with. I hear she likes the under 30 crowd. Oh well, not to worry, PLENTY to pick from!

Professional Poster

Im hoping to check out thailand next year not just for ts girls but I certainly wouldn't mind meeting a babe as cute as her, or even better her herself.

Amy is often picky about who she goes with. Yes, she usually likes younger guys BUT I have seen her with older gents as well.

Just speak nice to hear, show some respect (and money) and she may be yours.

The biggest complaint she has, at least what she told me, was that guys are rude when they meet her and treat her like a cheap toy. I can't disagree with her when she says it's her body and her choice.

She is a stunner and an incredible fuck.

Anyway, best of luck and enjoy your trip.