Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating W

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    This is an example of some of the transexual community overplaying their hand, and the patent unfairness of it to genetic women athletes is going to cause a backlash against transexuals in general.

Transexuals should have equal rights, but not abuse the privilege.

I can't even imagine the narcissistic nature of some transexuals who think they are accomplishing something by competing against women in sports where mass and muscle make a large competitive advantage. It would be like me playing tennis against elementary school students and being proud of myself for beating them.

Something similar is going on in some quarters of the black community (which started out seeking "equal rights"), and now agitates for reparations.

If a minority community (transexual, black, etc.) goes too far with its demands, after a while there will be a substantial backlash when society in general now perceives that group as asking for an unfair advantage. When that happens hard won civil rights gains will be lost.
    for the record, I meant to vote the post UP (not down as my fat fingers did on this iPhone. )

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating W

I hope she gets good blowjobs when the party is over.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    I hope she gets good blowjobs when the party is over.
    And you wonder why there's hostility on here towards you?...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98986b112f957700c93dee61f11dc9148cbf01a0a6fcc4d79fbd768e2eafd24d.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	1134964

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    This is an example of some of the transexual community overplaying their hand, and the patent unfairness of it to genetic women athletes is going to cause a backlash against transexuals in general.

Transexuals should have equal rights, but not abuse the privilege.

I can't even imagine the narcissistic nature of some transexuals who think they are accomplishing something by competing against women in sports where mass and muscle make a large competitive advantage. It would be like me playing tennis against elementary school students and being proud of myself for beating them.

Something similar is going on in some quarters of the black community (which started out seeking "equal rights"), and now agitates for reparations.

If a minority community (transexual, black, etc.) goes too far with its demands, after a while there will be a substantial backlash when society in general now perceives that group as asking for an unfair advantage. When that happens hard won civil rights gains will be lost.
    The existential politics of blackness don't need your approval, narration or parallels - you just sound like a left-leaning colonial legacy piglet. Sorry, but nothing in the LGBTQ spectrum qualifies you to understand many of the political standpoints that constitute our disjointed discourse.

Could we stick to gender dysmorphia, rather than holocausts and culture interruptus. XX or XY is much more expedient than "do they still suffer from being labelled 3/5's man, whilst being socially, mentally, sexually and physically eviscerated, across both landmass and generations in this modern era?"

This is about gender, which doesn't parallel well with race...

Back on subject, 2 words - fallon fox; it's not right, there are clear cross-sections where the idea of rights for non cis women clearly infracts on the rights of the historically disenfranchised. This is one of them. A transgender boxer vs a cisgender one? A transgender weightlifter vs a cisgender one?

Cmon dear people... Seriously?? Am I off?!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Another example of some folks taking unfair advantage:

https://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...226719779.html

This has to be a bitter pill to swallow for female athletes.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

"Connecticut is one of 17 states that allow transgender high school athletes to compete without restrictions" This means with no hormone therapy or castration. That is actually insane.

The only way transgirls/transwomen should be allowed to compete with females is if they undergone hormones under puberty age in my opinion (which eliminates nearly everyone.) Once the body starts puberty there are irreversible changes to the body that can't be undone with hormones during or after puberty, but if you start hormone treatment before puberty you will not have any of your body affected by testosterone that it would be there without hormones.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LilyRox; 02-26-2019 at 01:09 AM.

SMH, headline could have at least used she/her and display some basic respect

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    SMH, headline could have at least used she/her and display some basic respect
    You are unlikely to find much respect for transsexuals on a website like the Daily Wire. It's been identified as a site with an extreme right-wing bias that tends to publish false stories.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Wire
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/

filghy2 Silver Poster

The claim that Hannah Mouncey has been dominating women's handball is actually quite misleading. In fact, she's not listed among the top goal scorers at the Asian Championships. She does not even appear to have been the best player in the Australian team, which only finished in 5th place. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_A...l_Championship

I'm not saying that her perspective is necessarily right, but people really should check their preconceptions against the facts before getting up on a soapbox.

Last edited by filghy2; 02-26-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    And you wonder why there's hostility on here towards you?...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98986b112f957700c93dee61f11dc9148cbf01a0a6fcc4d79fbd768e2eafd24d.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	1134964
    What? She doesn't deserve a blowjob after all that hard work?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.