Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating W

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post

I mean if we're not careful, and thorough, about the way we handle transgenders in sports, it's going to get weird. The rules could bend in such a way that any man who wanted to play women's professional sports would simply have to declare their gender, put on a wig, stuff a bra, shave real close, and then start whooping the hell out of genetic girls at every sport out there...
    I think that is the point we are at now. Just look at the recent "winners" in Connecticut. As far as I know (and I may be wrong on this point), but basically the two transsexuals who won were not on hormone replacement therapy as of yet, so basically we have two physiological boys with long hair wearing feminine track attire. Their winning is entirely predictable.

The transsexuals in question need to realize that this is not fair to the genetic girls, and be mature enough to compete with the boys or sit out competitive sports. Sometimes there are no options that will be beneficial for all concerned, and society has to choose the least bad option.

Too many more of these type of situations and there will be a backlash against the transsexual community in general, and transsexual rights will start contracting. This is something else that perhaps is not fair, but it will be predictable.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Default Re: He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating W

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    I think that is the point we are at now. Just look at the recent "winners" in Connecticut. As far as I know (and I may be wrong on this point), but basically the two transsexuals who won were not on hormone replacement therapy as of yet, so basically we have two physiological boys with long hair wearing feminine track attire. Their winning is entirely predictable.
    All states vary on their stance of what requirements are needed for transgender women to play against females. I believe the only states that allow no treatment at all is only applied to highschool sports. I think all states require at least hormone therapy in professional sports.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Something similar is going on in some quarters of the black community (which started out seeking "equal rights"), and now agitates for reparations.

If a minority community (transexual, black, etc.) goes too far with its demands, after a while there will be a substantial backlash when society in general now perceives that group as asking for an unfair advantage. When that happens hard won civil rights gains will be lost.
    Too many more of these type of situations and there will be a backlash against the transsexual community in general, and transsexual rights will start contracting. This is something else that perhaps is not fair, but it will be predictable.
    You seem to be very determined to blame any reversal of minority rights on the minorities themselves, rather than the people actually instigating the reversal - eg the religious fundamentalists who are one of Trump's principal support bases. You made similar comments in other threads about Trump Administration measures on transsexual rights, but not a word of criticism of the Administration. Could it be that your real agenda is to use this as just another opportunity for liberal-bashing?

Last edited by filghy2; 03-01-2019 at 05:02 AM.