Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Visiting London days after Brexit deadline

It just occurred to me that I may be visiting London a few days after the Brexit deadline of March 28th. Will girls tend to avoid visiting the UK during this time or would they get in while the gett'n is good and stay as long as they can for one last hurrah so to speak?

There are tons of girls not from non EU countries like Brazil, Colombia, etc that this won't effect. Girls from Spain and Italy, from which I have a few favs, will be the question.

I'd assume the Pound will take a beating and fall further against the Dollar during this time which will make everything more affordable for me.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Visiting London days after Brexit deadline

The Pound's going to take a battering like a snapped elastic arsehole in a two dollar whorehouse, so you've no worries on that front!

As to the rest, be prepared to be greeted at the airport by cries of "Fuck off, we're full".
    What the fuck is happening to this country!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I suggest you wait for the debate in the House of Commons next week on the 27th. The Prime Minister will report to the House on the meeting she and Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay are having with the EU this week -Theresa May meets Jean-Claude Juncker for a meeting tomorrow (Wednesday 20th February), and a great deal depends on whether or not she has been able to agree either a change in the wording of the Withdrawal Agreement that describes the terms of withdrawal from the EU, or is given some form of 'legal assurance' that defines the 'Backstop' in Ireland as a temporary arrangement, and whether or not the House of Commons supports a motion being proposed by Labour MP Yvette Cooper that will make it hard, if not impossible for the UK to leave the EU without a deal, thus:

The new Cooper bill would give May until Wednesday 13 March to get a deal through parliament.
    Assuming the bill passes through parliament (a big if, given the difficulty it might have in the Lords, where bills cannot be rushed through), if the PM has not got a deal through parliament by 13 March, MPs would either have to vote to agree a no-deal Brexit - or else they would have to vote to require the PM to seek an extension of article 50.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...b042feedcbc84b

You may be right about the value of the pound if the UK leaves without a deal, but I am not expecting the world to come to an end. Also, it might be, shall we say, 'interesting' for someone from abroad to see how the UK manages the transition....please, do come, bring your money and your libido, you should not be too disappointed. It's not a war zone.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    It's not a war zone.
    Gun boats in the channel, Gavin "HardPower" Williamson, all the talk of the blitz and the Dunkirk spirit.....You sure about that?

I jest of course, but.............

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Thanks for the info guys! London has always had a great selection of girls at good prices even without Brexit. Compared to NYC (Manhattan) they are often less than half the price for top talent. My favorite Tgirl US city is Los Angeles, but it looks like Miami may be good as well. Need to try Miami someday. My timeframe to Europe is fixed due to an aircraft expo I want to attend in Germany so I will be going shortly after the Brexit deadline. I'm exited to take a BA 747 from Philly to Heathrow. Opportunities to fly "The Queen of the Skies" will soon vanish.

Brexit and Trump's election have the same roots in some ways. Both were voted in by out of work middle aged white guys that blame people of color for their woes. In Trump's case he had some help from Putin that pushed it over for him. The good thing for the US is Trump will eventually go away, fingers crossed in two years, where Brexit could be permanent.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by njjohn View Post
    Brexit and Trump's election have the same roots in some ways. Both were voted in by out of work middle aged white guys that blame people of color for their woes. In Trump's case he had some help from Putin that pushed it over for him. The good thing for the US is Trump will eventually go away, fingers crossed in two years, where Brexit could be permanent.
    Trump will probably be brought down by his own incompetence, arrogance and dishonesty, but I doubt that will mean the end of Trumpism. The Republican Party is now pretty much the party of resentful white people and Trump has shown that it is possible to ignore all previous assumptions about acceptable behaviour in politics and not pay much of a price. Unless we can return to a prosperous and stable world that sort of America First nationalism is always going to appeal to a reasonable share of the voters.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Trump will probably be brought down by his own incompetence, arrogance and dishonesty, but I doubt that will mean the end of Trumpism..
    True enough but I like to say "whoever has the most babies wins" and middle aged white guys don't have a horse in that race.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

It depends. if there still is a no deal (which would be pathetic since the EU has given us months more to pass a deal), then I guess they would have to apply for a visa. I think there are some preparations for EU citizens post-Brexit, in the case of no-deal.
    But I don't see that it would fuck them up that much. If anything, they have it a bit sweeter than the Brazilian or Columbian babes, since they have to apply to visas and can get thrown out/deported if they stay beyond them.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yougov2.PNG 
Views:	71 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	1150253