Member Rookie Poster

Default The One with the Dog

If you are ever in San Francisco, the TS stroll is centered around the intersection of Post and Larkin Streets. On that corner used to be a TS bar called Motherlode. That bar closed probably 20 years ago and was replaced by Divas about half a block away on Post Street.

I have had many fun nights at Divas, which I will describe in future stories. On nights when Divas was dead, I would go on the stroll to check out the street action.

The stroll has a lot of girls with a similar background--mostly girls from Latin America with limited English. These girls usually get kicked out of Divas for soliciting so they wait on the street for horny guys like me.

One girl had always intrigued me. She was tall and thin with pronounced cheek bones. She always looked sexy with a tight dress and clear heels.

Unfortunately for her, and the rest of the girls on the stroll, I had to be very drunk to overcome my normal cheap instincts to not pay for sex. I was doing ok in Divas with the regular girls so could never bring myself to pay for sex.

This girl, lets call her Norma, would always ask me if I was interested. I always turned her down....until this one night.

"OK, lets do this." I said.

Norma grabbed my hand and took me around the corner to her building. We walked up a couple of flights of stairs and entered a dark room.

I couldn't see well but I could see a mattress on the floor. When we got in the room I heard a bark. I looked down to see one of those toy dogs that rich women always have in their purses.

Norma said this was her friend's room and this was her friend's dog. I like dogs and I was horny, so I didn't make a fuss about the dog.

Norma laid down on the mattress and I started to take off my clothes. I took off my shirt, pants, shoes and socks. Now I'm not the kind of guy who just throws his clothes on the ground in someone else's apartment so I grabbed my clothes to place them on a nearby chair.

Squish!

I felt something between my toes. I took another step and felt something else between my toes.

Wait, what is that smell?

Oh my God! I just stepped in DOG SHIT!!!!! In an apartment!!!! There is DOG SHIT EVERYWHERE IN THIS APARTMENT!!!!

I had never been so repulsed in my life. My horniness was replaced by disgust. Boner gone. Lets get the fuck out of here!

I put on my clothes, chastised Norma for having a filthy apartment and got the fuck out. When I got home I saw that I also had dog shit on my pants.

Now when I see Norma on the stroll I don't talk to her and she usually curses me out. She tells me to get off her street.

Naturally this was embarrassing for Norma. This wasn't her apartment so I can't really blame her. Still I will always associate her with getting dog shit on my bare feet.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default The One with the Dog

Loved the detail and bulidup, and the characters are hot and perverted, just the way we like them. ;-Thanks, FOXI