Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default How to make a man happy

Do you sometimes wonder what you should give a man for christmas? Well, I know what makes men the happiest. I asked some GGs this question and they believe men think with their dicks, and I agree.

Before I tell you what men want most of all, I need to tell you how I discovered the answer... I am the world's most boring lover. I am too passive and gentle. If you have ever seen a child with her barbie doll, you will notice she puts the dolls legs and arms in any position she wants. That's what men do to me. They may pull my legs towards them, or spead my legs apart. They may raise my ass or lower it. In other words, I am nothing but a barbie doll in bed.

Now if I talk to a man for an hour, they wont say to they want a relationship. Intelligent conversation doesnt excite them. However, if that hour includes 30 minutes of sex, they often say that they want a relationship with me. In fact, they often say they will drop their current partner for me.

I am a slut with a tight hole and that makes all the difference. If men put me on my back, I see the estacy in their eyes as they fuck a tight hole, especially when they shoot their load.

So, what makes men happiest? It isnt a nice car or boat, nor an elegant lady. If you want to make a man happy this christmas, give him a slut with a tight hole.

0 out of 7 members liked this post.
    You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: How to make a man happy

Nope...

Nope 2

I’m gonna say yeah pretty much but add this also. After giving him access to do whatever he wants to your holes, leave him be to do whatever it is he wants to do afterwards. Give him the space he wants if he wants it.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Nope 3. Might as well jerk off with a doll if that's all that's on offer.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    . If you want to make a man happy this christmas, give him a slut with a tight hole.
    It might be Christmas where you are, ducky, but it's February where we are, in the real world.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Nah bruh...

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Are you done jerking off yet

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Serious about Transsexual Partner Junior Poster crazyeditor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    Do you sometimes wonder what you should give a man for christmas? Well, I know what makes men the happiest. I asked some GGs this question and they believe men think with their dicks, and I agree.

Before I tell you what men want most of all, I need to tell you how I discovered the answer... I am the world's most boring lover. I am too passive and gentle. If you have ever seen a child with her barbie doll, you will notice she puts the dolls legs and arms in any position she wants. That's what men do to me. They may pull my legs towards them, or spead my legs apart. They may raise my ass or lower it. In other words, I am nothing but a barbie doll in bed.

Now if I talk to a man for an hour, they wont say to they want a relationship. Intelligent conversation doesnt excite them. However, if that hour includes 30 minutes of sex, they often say that they want a relationship with me. In fact, they often say they will drop their current partner for me.

I am a slut with a tight hole and that makes all the difference. If men put me on my back, I see the estacy in their eyes as they fuck a tight hole, especially when they shoot their load.

So, what makes men happiest? It isnt a nice car or boat, nor an elegant lady. If you want to make a man happy this christmas, give him a slut with a tight hole.
    Stupid thread for a site called Hung Angels

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

A blowjob. I love the slick feeling of the cock in my mouth when the precum is there. Then u anticipate the gushing semen.