Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Miriam Riviera

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Miram Rivera passed away. R.I.P.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Junior Poster

Not sure I do not want to give out false details on how it happened. Also I did not see the other post here that covered her passing. I just wanna say that I knew Miriam very well from when she first came here from Mexico, I am very saddened to say the least. God Bless You Miriam!

Her husband put this out there with an RIP to her!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpeg 
Views:	353 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	1130971

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Miriam Riviera

Yes the whole business is very sad. I will never forget how the "community" and it's so called leaders failed her in her hour of need. May she rest in peace forever young.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Wow, that's sad. RIP

Junior Member Rookie Poster DeviantousEternal's Avatar

I was already into Tgirls, primarily thanks to the Usenet message boards, for those of you old enough to remember those halcyon days of dial up. Miriam even eclipsed my first loves Dana Douglas and Camilla De Castro. When I first saw that Bob’s Tgirl picture of her lying on the sofa with her incredible ass prettily displayed. I could not believe my eyes. She was so breathtaking beautiful and while the ass was appealing it was THAT SMILE that I could not get out of my mind. At college, walking down the street or hanging out with friends her stunning smile would creep into my mind and all I could do was smile as well.

That image alone was enough to not only send me over the top countless times but it had a very lasting effect on me. As I could not get her beautiful face out of mind. I did the whole stereotypical journey as most of here have. Am I gay or what? After a few years of soul searching I just realized my sexual preferences are just somewhat fluid. But the Tgirls were always the stimulant I would faithfully return to. As I looked around in the real world I realized nothing seemed as beautiful as those lovely ladies. Much later I realized that one image helped me cross the invisible line from someone who secretly lusted after Tgirls to someone who wanted to marry one someday. Sadly I lost that picture two years ago when my computer died. But I digrss.

Her loss is deeply sad to me. Not so much because I never slept with her, but rather how I never shared with her how much her beauty truly opened my eyes to a world that to this day continues to amaze and humble me. My desire for someone like her led me to begin the journey of education that I will forever be on. Bless you Miriam for being a public face of so many that society still neglects to give basic rights to. We are truly poorer for not having you in this plane. I hope you know now how much some of us truly respected and admired you and felt heartsick when we heard of your continual trials and tribulations. Peace to you and yours departed angel. Thank you for being so bravely you.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by DeviantousEternal; 02-13-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

For me, Miriam was one of of the most beautiful people I've ever seen (along with Kimberly Devine).

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Rookie Poster

Surprised by the absence of any media mentions of her passing,she was a pretty prominent name in UK tabloid's/reality tv in the aughts.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPeterson View Post
    Surprised by the absence of any media mentions of her passing,she was a pretty prominent name in UK tabloid's/reality tv in the aughts.
    The UK's "TERF wars" have spread into the mainstream media recently (Google "serial killer Huntley transitions") so I imagine many will have preferred to avoid the subject altogether.

Exclamation Re: Miriam Riviera

Miriam Riviera kept doing shows and video where unsuspecting guys would Miriam Riviera was a transsexual during a nude photo and on a TV show and music video of a popular rapper.

I say extremely Dangerous /peligrosa/محفوف بالخطر/خطر/periculosus

Last edited by natina; 02-15-2019 at 10:49 AM.

Exclamation Re: Miriam Riviera

Miriam Riviera kept doing shows and video where unsuspecting guys would learn Miriam Riviera was a transsexual during a nude photoshoot and on a TV show and on a music video and party of a popular rapper .

I say extremely Dangerous
    /peligrosa/محفوف بالخطر/خطر/periculosus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (29).jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	1132327Name:  images (28).jpeg
Views: 2229
Size:  7.8 KBName:  download.png
Views: 2224
Size:  7.8 KB

Last edited by natina; 02-15-2019 at 11:00 AM.