Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: Controversial Question

"I kinda suspect those bottom guys are threatened in a way by tops as we usually don’t have to pay a girl for sex as most trans girls are bottoms."

PS: Why on earth would I feel threatened by top-only guys like you? I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm quite happy to pay for sex. Not everyone is obsessed with being an alpha male out-competing other males to get sexual partners.

Last edited by filghy2; 02-08-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    And I have nothing against you top-only guys either. I just find it tiresome that many of you feel the need to be always beating your chests about your supposed attractiveness to tgirls because you better understand their true needs.

But I'm sure you are not one of those people who use the anonymity of the internet to big-note themselves in a way they would not do in real life.

Just my take on it
    Passive aggressive much?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Passive aggressive much?
    Why do you say that? Passive-aggressive behaviour typically involves expressing opposition or hostility in non-overt ways. Overtly taking issue with somebody's argument is not typical passive-aggressive behaviour.

Sure I like to get in the occasional sarcastic dig. Isn't that what you do as well (eg the above)?

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    You offering to fuck them?...

Notice the OP has disappeared once the "majority of non existent people on here" disagreed with his opinion. What a surprise...
    Did it ever occur to you that I don’t argue back with a person. It’s fucking pointless. It’s childish. We obviously don’t agree with each other and we’re not going to change our minds so why would I keep going. You obviously want to start drama. Did it also occur to you that I actually have a life to live instead of arguing with someone online.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by timetoplay2468 View Post
    Did it also occur to you that I actually have a life to live instead of arguing with someone online.
    Sorry to be argumentative, but what are you doing right now if not arguing?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

And why did you raise a "controversial question" if you didn't want to start an argument with anyone?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    And why did you raise a "controversial question" if you didn't want to start an argument with anyone?
    Maybe it was a controversial rhetorical question?

Or it's like when a celebrity says something stupid and claims they simply wanted to "start a conversation."

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Gold Poster

By his definition any exchange where people disagree is an argument. Why post at all if you're just going to post your view and leave. The I don't argue on the internet because I'm an adult thing is kind of a cop out isn't it?

Last edited by broncofan; 02-21-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Maybe it was a controversial rhetorical question?

Or it's like when a celebrity says something stupid and claims they simply wanted to "start a conversation."
    It was a filibuster. He wanted to rant a bunch of stuff that isn't true, have everyone disagree with him and then say, "well that's your opinion, there's no point talking about it." And btw, where'd he go again?

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    It was a filibuster. He wanted to rant a bunch of stuff that isn't true, have everyone disagree with him and then say, "well that's your opinion, there's no point talking about it." And btw, where'd he go again?
    I didn’t want to rant I asked a question and I wanted to see what other people who are like minded and who had the same thoughts as me had to say. Guess I got my answer alright. Also I wrote controversial because I knew some people wouldnt agree. What I wrote is controversial to some people. Guess it was a poor choice on my part to write that title. I’ll remember next time.