Thread: Fun in Montreal

Member Rookie Poster

Default Fun in Montreal

Well this is a little story from my trip to Montreal. I was there for a bachelor party hanging out partying and drinking. The night ended and I figured let me look online. I found a very sexy TS called her and I was off to her apartment. I got there she was wearing a silk robe no bra and a thong, she had hark curly hair tan skin and a petite body. We chatted a little and were off to her bedroom. As soon as we got in she ordered me to my knees took her cock out and said suck on it. I began sucking her semi hard cock which grew quickly. She kept ramming it down my throat making me gag. She then sucked my cock for a little the told me to bend over on her bed. She said you look like you like to get fucked. She the began locking my ass and fingering me saying relax and open up for me. After a little she started to slide her hard cock in me. I remember putting my face into her pillow it was painful but also felt amazing. She started out slow and then began pounding my ass. After being bent over for a while she had me lay on my back lifted my legs and began fucking me again. After a while she said I’m about to come pulled out and blew her load on my face while I was jerking my cock and blew my load over my stomach. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Fun in Montreal

Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy1986 View Post
    Well this is a little story from my trip to Montreal. I was there for a bachelor party hanging out partying and drinking. The night ended and I figured let me look online. I found a very sexy TS called her and I was off to her apartment. I got there she was wearing a silk robe no bra and a thong, she had hark curly hair tan skin and a petite body. We chatted a little and were off to her bedroom. As soon as we got in she ordered me to my knees took her cock out and said suck on it. I began sucking her semi hard cock which grew quickly. She kept ramming it down my throat making me gag. She then sucked my cock for a little the told me to bend over on her bed. She said you look like you like to get fucked. She the began locking my ass and fingering me saying relax and open up for me. After a little she started to slide her hard cock in me. I remember putting my face into her pillow it was painful but also felt amazing. She started out slow and then began pounding my ass. After being bent over for a while she had me lay on my back lifted my legs and began fucking me again. After a while she said I’m about to come pulled out and blew her load on my face while I was jerking my cock and blew my load over my stomach. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.
    That’s awesome. Great story. I’m thinking about getting a ts girl while also in Montreal, a little concerned my buddies will ask too many questions tho. Lol.
    Nobody asked where you disappeared to ha?
    Also I read about a ts massage parlor I’d like to visit while there.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

What massage parlour in Montreal?

Transzen