Junior Member KristinaVictoriaVega's Avatar

Default Kristina Victoria Vega dream!

Attachment 1125106

https://www.gofundme.com/kristina-fa..._co_campmgmt_m

My new dream is challenging. But I advertised many challenges in my life. Take this journey with me my dream into looking how I am feeling, my true self...

My name is Kristina Vega. I am a 45year old transgender woman. I waited for my whole life to look how I feel a woman.
    Facial Feminization will achieve that dream for me. So please help me on my new journey to looking how I am feeling. A complete woman ...
    Here is some info on the process and link to the Doctor that performs the surgery in Boston.

Facial feminization surgery (FFS) is commonly defined as “a group of surgical procedures that alter the face to increase its femininity”.

While the definition is accurate, Dr. Spiegel defines FFS as procedures that provide patients with the face they should have been born with. During facial feminization surgery, masculine markers are removed from the face in order to feminize and beautify the face. Dr. Spiegel often thinks of Facial Feminization Surgery as Gender Confirming Facial Surgery, as the goal of the procedures is to provide you with all of the major and subtle facial features that support your true gender.

On average, Dr. Spiegel performs roughly two-four feminization surgeries weekly, and performs thousands of feminization surgeries for patients from all over the United States and the world. These surgeries include full reconstruction of the forehead, nose and mandible as well as soft tissue work like dermal fat augmentation, lip lift, facelift and facial implants. Non-surgical adjustments can even be made to feminize the face including BOTOX to the forehead and mandible and softening up the face with injectable fillers.

Thanks for the time and support I have waited all my life for my dream. I'm patient enough to see it fulfilled. Blessing and prayers to you all. Amen. Ashe...
    Attached Images Attached Images