Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Do you remember the first time you saw a T Girl? Was it love at first sight?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrail View Post
    I remember the first time a saw a “shemale” was in the ads in back of Hustler. I don’t know if they were faked photos or what but I was really confused and didn’t really think about too much after . . .
    Ditto.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Default Re: Do you remember the first time you saw a T Girl? Was it love at first sight?

First time I learned about trans was when I was young. Maybe like 8 or 9 years old. My dad was flipping the channels on the TV and some type of Spanish soap opera was on. There was this bombshell Brazilian woman on there and dad yelled out "That's a tranny!". I didn't know what he meant and he explained she was born a boy (well in a more demeaning way). I couldn't believe it, I was shocked and kept telling him that she was a girl and we kept arguing. I have no clue what we were watching since there wasn't channel title listings back then and the entire thing was in Spanish, just happened to watch a min of it to see what they were doing.

First trans I saw was a coworker that came out and transitioned. She wasn't the prettiest but that started the intrigue. Was years later when I feel in lve with trans I met.

Member Rookie Poster

Brandy Scott get out of a bath tub fully nude on HBO.

Quote Originally Posted by HIV poz guy View Post
    Brandy Scott get out of a bath tub fully nude on HBO.
    First time I seen a nude TS was also on HBO. It was TS Vanity at an adult convention and also had clips of her naked and letting guys suck her off. I was amazed and thought she was pretty more than anything. I don't really consider myself attracted to other TS, but it was really interesting to me.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Yeah, seeing Danielle Foxx in her prime. It sure was love at first sight.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    First time I seen a nude TS was also on HBO. It was TS Vanity at an adult convention and also had clips of her naked and letting guys suck her off. I was amazed and thought she was pretty more than anything. I don't really consider myself attracted to other TS, but it was really interesting to me.
    I remember watching Vaniity too on HBO but I’m not sure it was the same episode. They showed her at an adult film convention and one of her fans told the cameras “this is the best one here out of all these women”.

Quote Originally Posted by HIV poz guy View Post
    I remember watching Vaniity too on HBO but I’m not sure it was the same episode. They showed her at an adult film convention and one of her fans told the cameras “this is the best one here out of all these women”.
    Yeah it must have been. Maybe I was over imagining things since I was young.

Junior Poster

The Brandy Scott episode from HBO is out there on the Internet if you search for it. That did it for me too. HBO, Brandy Scott.

queer slut Junior Poster

I certainly was turned on the first time. It took some time, but I realized that GGs just don't really interest me anymore. When I think of dating women, it's TGs.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.