Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Roosevelt Ave.NY

So I was driving home from a Party Saturday night down Roosevelt Avenue in Queens NY. I see this Filipino/ Hispanic girl about 24 years old walking down the ave. I pull over ask her if she needed a ride she told me she was working, I said ok lets get in and drive around the block and talk. She was gorgeous, Great body and flawless face. We start talking and im rubbing her leg, shes massaging my cock through my jeans next thing you know shes opening up my jeans and sucking my cock so passionately. it was so hot, she was caressing my balls, rubbing my stomach etc. Im rubbing and massaging her back, ass and running my fingers through her hair. This went on for almost 45 min. Now we are parked on a dead dark block. She wants me to fuck her in the car. I am a tall guy so car sex isnt easy lol.. So she agrees and she was about 5'8 herself. So we get out the car and we are near some railroad tracks she pulls down her pants pulls out a condom and says fuck me.No joke after all that foreplay I almost came just from sliding inside of her lol.. I just fucked her with slow strokes and she started stroking her cock, After 10 min she told me she was gonna explode and she shot a huge load as I was fucking her and right after I told her I was gonna bust as well.. She said cum on my face. She took the condom off and just jerked me off and I erupted such a huge load and shot so hard against her face.. we cleaned up i dropped her off.. and she never even asked for money lol.. What an experience ......

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Roosevelt Ave.NY

Nice!

did you get her number?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I did