Thread: Massage by TS

Default Massage by TS

There are a lot of Chinese Massages where I live, the kind where you get a happy ending. The thing with some of them was the massage was not so good. I like a strong massage. So an advert popped up with massage by TS. I was like I guess that will be a good massage, and possibly stronger than I am getting from the Chinese ladies. I decided to call her up and she told me the terms etc. I made my way to her apartment, nervously. I was not sure what to expect. I was greeted at the door by Shelly wearing a see through long kind of blouse over leggings. She had ample silicone breasts, nice make up and a pretty face, red lipstick applied perfectly, and long straight dark hair.

I was shown in and directed to the bedroom. It was not at all like the massage parlours I was used to with massage beds, and official looking shops, this was in someone's private home, and in her bedroom. Okay. So I undressed as instructed, and laid face down on the bed. She proceeded to massage my neck and back before moving lower and massaging my legs. I think I told her to go strong on my hamstring area, and that was that. She then rubbed oil onto my buttocks, and gently massaged my ass at first, but it got nice and strong, and relaxed my ass muscles. She had long finger nails and tickled my buttocks and scraped them and the back of my legs gently, it was a great feeling as my nervousness had my nerve endings on edge I guess but the tingles when she did that were felt throughout and not just where she was touching.

Then she asked me to turn over, and my semi was visible but she did not seem to notice. She oiled my legs and my stomach and chest and continued to do her job as a masseuse. Once she was done with my chest and stomach she lowered herself to the bottom of her bed and got to work rubbing my feet. Then without much warning she gradually worked her way up my legs and straddled my feet. She was sitting on my shins and the then raised her top off revealing her nice big tits, she then looked at me and lowered them towards my face while she used her nails to rub the front of my thighs and she then basically put her nipple in my mouth, I licked it gently and then sucked it a little bit before she moved back lower and grabbed my cock and tugged it a little bit before taking into her mouth, when she did this I got to feel her cock twitching as she was still sitting on my shins. She deep throat-ed my cock so good that I was completely at her mercy, and before too long I shot my load without warning against the back of her throat. I filled her mouth with my cum and she swallowed it. I lay there in pure bliss after a nice massage and the best blow job I ever got in my life.

The next time I went back there was even better...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 01-04-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Massage by TS

hot

Member Rookie Poster

Great story and find!

Last edited by rodinuk; 01-04-2019 at 04:32 AM.

Its always great to find a clean, private location and get a nice surprise (ending) without an upsell or cheap groping. Sounds like this gal enjoyed the legitimacy of providing a massage, seducing you into returning simply by her charms! lol I know I'd return! The temptation, the lust to experience what's next, etc. all driving my labido!

Very nice! My first time was with a massage too! I still regularly hook up with her! Since then I haven’t looked back