Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Yuck @ sexuality

who wants a girl because she has a dick between her legs?

Other than those who are clients and are willing to pay for it.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

You posted a great topic, and I believe you are a part of our community. With that being said I dont think many ts women would agree with that. I think so many of us have been burned by men we are numb to the really good ones. I have a partner I have been with for over two years. He supports me and loves me and accepts my work/lifestyle as you would say. He knows it's what I do and that I only love him. But I see when we are out how gay men and trans women will treat him differently because he is openly out with a transsexual. Even some of my good friends when out will treat him different then if we were all at our house or theirs for company. I don't know what it is exactly but I think gay people think he is a freak and don't understand how he can have sex with a ts and not a man. And I think ts women think he is the typically tranny chaser. He never hits on girls, he might say hey you look nice tonight or something but never tries to hit on them. He just enjoys people and talking! It's sad because those men who are true tranny chasers and I have met many to say, have ruined it for the good guys!!!

So I respect men who are like yourself and take part into our community and accepting us for who we are! Girls there are many great guys out there, just open your heart and catch one! Not all of em are out to hurt you. And the same for the boys, there are some great girls out there who are not full of themselves and are genuine. Who have hearts too!

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Yuck @ sexuality

who wants a girl because she has a dick between her legs?

Other than those who are clients and are willing to pay for it.

... guys who like to bottom, which is about 99% of the studs on HA forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    You posted a great topic, and I believe you are a part of our community. With that being said I dont think many ts women would agree with that. I think so many of us have been burned by men we are numb to the really good ones. I have a partner I have been with for over two years. He supports me and loves me and accepts my work/lifestyle as you would say. He knows it's what I do and that I only love him. But I see when we are out how gay men and trans women will treat him differently because he is openly out with a transsexual. Even some of my good friends when out will treat him different then if we were all at our house or theirs for company. I don't know what it is exactly but I think gay people think he is a freak and don't understand how he can have sex with a ts and not a man. And I think ts women think he is the typically tranny chaser. He never hits on girls, he might say hey you look nice tonight or something but never tries to hit on them. He just enjoys people and talking! It's sad because those men who are true tranny chasers and I have met many to say, have ruined it for the good guys!!!

So I respect men who are like yourself and take part into our community and accepting us for who we are! Girls there are many great guys out there, just open your heart and catch one! Not all of em are out to hurt you. And the same for the boys, there are some great girls out there who are not full of themselves and are genuine. Who have hearts too!
    Really nice post! Thanks for sharing.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    ... guys who like to bottom, which is about 99% of the studs on HA forum.
    lol, so true

Great post Michelle...one observation...some gay people (just like straight people) don't really understand TS either...that's why they don't understand a man that is with a TS. They (just like straight people) don't always see TS as women...they still see them as their former gay friends.
    You two just go on doing your thing and being happy...Fuck everyone else's opinions.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Great post Michelle...one observation...some gay people (just like straight people) don't really understand TS either...that's why they don't understand a man that is with a TS. They (just like straight people) don't always see TS as women...they still see them as their former gay friends.
    You two just go on doing your thing and being happy...Fuck everyone else's opinions.
    Thanks Fred.... we do that! We rarely get flack from str8 people because most str8 people don't know I am TS unless it is told to them. But we pretty much live our lives the way we want! But ur right people dont understand it all around most of the time. He never was only with one ts before me, and he met her at a party and had no clue... he liked her for her. He happened to meet me while he was working, had no idea... he just likes us for the people we are not our anatomy.

This is so true! I'm with an amazing man, who plainly sees me as his woman. We treat each other with respect, and equality, and have a very nurturing relationship. It wasn't easy, but we found each other. It's out there!

Thanks Fred.... we do that! We rarely get flack from str8 people because most str8 people don't know I am TS unless it is told to them. But we pretty much live our lives the way we want! But ur right people dont understand it all around most of the time. He never was only with one ts before me, and he met her at a party and had no clue... he liked her for her. He happened to meet me while he was working, had no idea... he just likes us for the people we are not our anatomy.

Terrific...never let envious people try to tear that apart..there's a lot of haters in the world all around

Well good luck to the both of you...sounds like you have a shot at something good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari_Mar View Post
    This is so true! I'm with an amazing man, who plainly sees me as his woman. We treat each other with respect, and equality, and have a very nurturing relationship. It wasn't easy, but we found each other. It's out there!
    Lol...the only thing that confuses me is that I thought I read in one of your posts that you prefer women or other Ts...I'm sorry I must have misunderstood...(maybe I smoke to much weed...lol)

anyways ,..congratulations on a great partnership!!