Junior Poster

Default Am i the only one

Who doesn't have a current fav tranny at the moment? I WAS feelin some ladies, but my tastes change frequently so I feel indifferent about them at the moment. It's like after I jerk off to their pics/videos I get sick of them and need something else. I guess I'm all trannied out as some other guys have mentioned on this board before. lol

I think most men are turned on by a fresh face, when it is all about sex. But for others there is a fascination with the whole person; the life; the lifestlye. I used to have a top three, but now I see so many great looking ones, it is too hard to choose one. After years of getting my heart broken by pretty young things (gg's). I now separate good looks, from those I would like to have a meaningful relationship with.

Having a poly mindset, it's tough for me to have a 'fave' really, though there is one that I look for now and again because I've met her and like her style.

It's kind of like the parent being asked 'Who's your favorite child?'. There's no right answer for that.

I have a few faves. Post more.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster DaveloveShemales's Avatar

For me a tranny got to be really convincing has a woman if you know what I mean before I am attracted to them. I have seen some pictures and videos of some trannies that should just give up trying. I know that may sound wrong and I don't mean to offend anyone but how I feel and think.

DLS: Take care all.