We had been chatting for a while and eventually decided to meet.

Normally, I had been with ladyboys from bars but this particular lady was a business lady (LB) and I was a little nervous as there was no money involved.

She said she would pick me up on the side of the road and I waited as told, wondering which of the cars passing me would be the one that would pick me up.

Eventually a car pulled up next to where I stood and the window lowered and there she was. I opened the door and jumped in.

I hardly had time to fasten my seat belt before she had whipped out her cock, grabbed my hand and made me stroke it.

I was so surprised, but I guessed that she wanted to know if I really like ladyboys or not, and this was a simple test.

I stroked her cock as it gradually got harder but stopped after a few minutes. We had arrived at our restaurant.

We had dinner and when we returned to the car her cock was back in my hand and, as I had had a few beers, and knew her better, I decided to suck her off as we drove back home. She loved it and if I had been more sober I would have been concerned about the cars around us.

When we got back to her place she fucked me and came on my face, giving me the largest amount of cum I have every experienced.

It was quite the experience. I loved it, as it was free, but sometimes paying makes it all easier to compartmentalise.

I saw her a few times after that.