Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Making my girl a whore

I think that I understand your point (to move her in the right direction), but as others said, this wonŽt be the smartest solution, pal

Create a fantasy with her being the whore (with the proper whore outfit) and you her pimp. If sheŽs the slut you describe, sheŽll jump into the fantasy and, as a naughty slut, sheŽll tell everything you want to hear and much more...

You may ask what your little whore have been doing with clients, and so on and fullfill you fantasy, without the risk of being left by her, for that is a real risk, as Indiana_2tall and others told before.

Had a fantasy like that for almost 2 years with a former gf that used to love jumping into this kind of scene and we created great stories that gave us much peasure, but never thought about having somebody else with her, or being a cuckold. Too risky....lol

Keep your slut just for you, and enjoy.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I'm wondering how you know for a fact you're not enough for her? She seems to be indicating you are by not going for strange dick. If you're right and in a long distance relationship, you may already be a cuckold or you may be the strange dick cuckolding someone more local to her.

If this is that important to you, maybe it's time to look for a girlfriend that shares your interest. Pestering your girlfriend to do something she doesn't want to do will probably annoy her into breaking up with you. There's a small chance she may try it to please you, but it's 50/50 whether she ends up enjoying it or resents you for causing her to break her principles.

If you want to taste strange cum that badly, just get on grindr and suck some local dick.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana_2tall View Post
    What’s a gg girlfriend?
    Genetic girl (born with a vagina, cisgendered)

Junior Member Rookie Poster scorpeo's Avatar

Start watching cuckold, 3some videos with her and soon enough she will be slooting. All girls have a sloot in them.

Rookie Poster

Thanks for all the replies.
    We now have a deal, she made tinder. She is chatting with some people, some of those chats are a bit dirty, I can see that she is into it. I guess that is a start, but still she says she doesnt want another cock in her (i think she is lying).
    Cant wait to see how this develops.
    As far as her levaving me, if she does it, its okay, i would be zad for sure, but if she falls for another guy, she would have done it sooner or later.
    I hope she takes a hot load in her mouth soon, at least that for start.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Pick out a guy and have him over for drinks. Get her a little buzzed.

Hopefully he will tear into your woman real good. Once she does it, she will be open to doing it more and more. Over time maybe she can get into the triple digits.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamrule View Post
    Thanks for all the replies.
    We now have a deal, she made tinder. She is chatting with some people, some of those chats are a bit dirty, I can see that she is into it. I guess that is a start, but still she says she doesnt want another cock in her (i think she is lying).
    Cant wait to see how this develops.
    As far as her levaving me, if she does it, its okay, i would be zad for sure, but if she falls for another guy, she would have done it sooner or later.
    I hope she takes a hot load in her mouth soon, at least that for start.
    i honestly can't understand this at all. how could you kiss her after seeing another dick in her mouth. I know all women have their history but its one thing for it to be in the past and another for you to see it and actually want it to happen.

you don't need to defend your tastes, because i know it is a common fantasy among many men...i just think it is one of the oddest things, but who am i to talk i guess....i like girls with dicks and i cannot lie!

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Pick out a guy and have him over for drinks. Get her a little buzzed.

Hopefully he will tear into your woman real good. Once she does it, she will be open to doing it more and more. Over time maybe she can get into the triple digits.
    This is a good idea, also the guy needs to have a cock bigger than mine, a lot bigger, and thicker, i would like for her whole to be stretched to its limits.

I have started looking for some bulls, when they send me a pic of their cocks, they are SO BIG, even i want to suck them!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Is there a place near your house that does massage or bodywork? Get her doing that, she gets to play with dick and make bank.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Is there a place near your house that does massage or bodywork? Get her doing that, she gets to play with dick and make bank.
    If she sells sexual services, that makes her a prostitute. Depending on which country she's in that could be illegal and get her into a lot of trouble.

Plus there are rules about discussing paid sex on this site now, that you appear determined to circumvent. That's twice now.

Think before opening your stupid gob...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 11-29-2018 at 09:09 AM.