Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: search name of a shemale

Quote Originally Posted by JerkingDude View Post
    Why shemale is offensive?
    Because historically, the context it is used in is has been degrading, just like "tranny", "he-she", "it", etc. And if someone doesn't want fi be called a certain term l, yet fi continue to call them that, them yes, it is offensive.

The "everyone is too pc" is mostly used by people who want a pass to talk reckless under the guise of "just telling like it is".

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lester316 View Post
    weren't you melodramatically suggesting suicide the other day after worrying that people you knew might find out about your fetish?

That was annoyingly pathetic; but then i wouldn't expect much more from a closeted fool who thinks it's ok to insult people and use the word retarded.

You sir are a ghoul.
    thank you

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Its funny because every time someone says shit like 'uhh everyone is offended by everything now' its because that person is offending someone from a minority group and don't want to lose the "right" to oppress another human.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Should just shorten his username to "Jerk."

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josehip View Post
    Its funny because every time someone says shit like 'uhh everyone is offended by everything now' its because that person is offending someone from a minority group and don't want to lose the "right" to oppress another human.
    if you are referencing my post I dont go out of my way to offend people. I dont use the term that was mentioned. I dont use derogatory racial terms.I don't use the R word that was mentioned..But I just notice that 2018 is the year of people being easily offended...and I am not the only one that sees that. and that isn't my opinion based on this post...about a lot of different things

Last edited by Murmdrum; 11-19-2018 at 12:43 AM.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Murmdrum View Post
    in regards to the term shemale I don't know why.I never use it..But I know its 2018 and everyone seems to be offended by everything...so there's that
    It's offensive because it is literally describing as a he-she someone who wants to be viewed as female. Terms like transsexual or tgirl do not have that connotation.

It's not political correctness to avoid using such terms, just common decency. Even if you don't use those terms yourself, your comments about people being too easily offended suggest that you don't think it's a big deal if others use them.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    It's offensive because it is literally describing as a he-she someone who wants to be viewed as female. Terms like transsexual or tgirl do not have that connotation.

It's not political correctness to avoid using such terms, just common decency. Even if you don't use those terms yourself, your comments about people being too easily offended suggest that you don't think it's a big deal if others use them.
    now you are trying to assume what I think is "no big deal".... I worry about me and what comes out of my own mouth...I am not the word police. I never looked into why the word is offensive to some people. now you explained it from your view. I get what you are saying. but I see the word thrown around on here plenty and even threads named after it. and my reference to people getting offended so easily had nothing to do with that word or this website. it may have looked like it but I was just generalizing about todays society often being butt hurt easily...and now I'm done with this. no need to derail this thread any more.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Murmdrum View Post
    and my reference to people getting offended so easily had nothing to do with that word or this website. it may have looked like it but I was just generalizing about todays society often being butt hurt easily...and now I'm done with this. no need to derail this thread any more.
    Now who's 'butt hurt'? We're not derailing the thread as the question has been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Now who's 'butt hurt'? We're not derailing the thread as the question has been answered.
    im not butt hurt brother...all good on my end..sorry for any confusion.bottom line is I don't use disparaging words and respect the ladies and people...I will continue to do so and enjoy this site..have a good day man

Member Rookie Poster

It’s fine to argue of what is derogatory, that I’d jow people learn. But it’s difficult when you notice how many threads use the derogatory term for a TS lady on this site.

It doesn’t matter what year it is or the times we live in, just show everyone the respect you feel that you deserve