Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster chriswhite's Avatar

Default why do i crave cock ?

for 14 years now i have had an attraction to shemales. at first it all happened by accident, i was on a dating site and a beautiful woman contacted me. at the time i knew very little about transsexual women. from the moment i slept with Najwa, that was it. at first i was always top and although many women asked to fuck me, i was reluctant. i would sleep with different woman several times a week and eventually whilst in Amsterdam i opened my hole to a beautiful woman. i could not resist her, and just wanted to give her pleasure and anything else she wanted. to cut a long story short, i have realised that there is nothing more fulfilling than a cock in the arse. when i was around 7 i used to have a playmate but we were separated due to school. after that other than being fucked by someone who i never saw, i had no further experiences. i used ask my girlfriend at time if she thought me gay and she would say no. however for me to have even asked signifies a deeper meaning. i am now in a state where i think i need help,

0 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by chriswhite; 11-17-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: why do i crave cock ?

Quote Originally Posted by chriswhite View Post
    for 14 years now i have had an attraction to shemales. at first it all happened by accident, i was on a dating site and a beautiful woman contacted me. at the time i knew very little about transsexual women. from the moment i slept with Najwa, that was it. at first i was always top and although many women asked to fuck me, i was reluctant. i would sleep with different woman several times a week and eventually whilst in Amsterdam i opened my hole to a beautiful woman. i could not resist her, and just wanted to give her pleasure and anything else she wanted. to cut a long story short, i have realised that there is nothing more fulfilling than a cock in the arse. when i was around 7 i used to have a playmate but we were separated due to school. after that other than being fucked by someone who i never saw, i had no further experiences. i used ask my girlfriend at time if she thought me gay and she would say no. however for me to have even asked signifies a deeper meaning. i am now in a state where i think i need help,
    You got fucked by a playmate when you were 7. Fuck off trollboy...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Even your fantasies indicate you are 100% homosexual. Get out behind the computer, tell your Mom you'll be back in a few hours and go try the real thing.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    I thought he meant he engaged in assplay as a kid.

That said, in regards to the OP, there's nothing wrong with being gay.
    HAve you ever been with a regular dude as an adult???
    I've noticed that some closeted guys use tgirls as a gateway to exploring their latent homosexuality.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I thought he meant he engaged in assplay as a kid.

That said, in regards to the OP, there's nothing wrong with being gay.
    HAve you ever been with a regular dude as an adult???
    I've noticed that some closeted guys use tgirls as a gateway to exploring their latent homosexuality.
    The OP's post isn't exactly coherent, but in any case, at best, it's bordering on extremely dodgy territory.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

you crave cock because you reduce a transwoman down the one organ because you find this lifestyle to be a taboo fetish allowing you to engage in latent homosexual deviance.

i'm not saying there is anything wrong with you but your reasoning is all an alibi for your ego. you like cock because you like getting fucked. no further explanation needed.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Not fucked you condescending clown.... further more if you have nothing positive to contribute, i'd say you need to simmer down. You so confident talking about trolls that you don't even have a facial profile pic. and who the fuck calls someone a troll boy? On the bright side I understand that CIRQUE DU SOLEIL are heading up your way soon and apparently they have a shortage of clowns. From what I understand from your all so elegant response to my moment of madness after about 2g, makes me think you will fit right in...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Not fucked you condescending clown.... further more if you have nothing positive to contribute, i'd say you need to simmer down. You so confident talking about trolls that you don't even have a facial profile pic. and who the fuck calls someone a troll boy? On the bright side I understand that CIRQUE DU SOLEIL are heading up your way soon and apparently they have a shortage of clowns. From what I understand from your all so elegant response to my moment of madness after about 2g, makes me think you will fit right in...

Quote Originally Posted by chi73inla View Post
    Even your fantasies indicate you are 100% homosexual. Get out behind the computer, tell your Mom you'll be back in a few hours and go try the real thing.
    far from 100%, I am more than aware of what I am doing when in a more lucid mind. I just like to explore the darker areas of the mind from time to time to expand my horizons and be less parochial and phobic about an existence which now I would consider innocuos and not to be demonised. PS.. I don't need help from anything other than rehab lol.... Funny thing is I came out from behind my computer a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    you crave cock because you reduce a transwoman down the one organ because you find this lifestyle to be a taboo fetish allowing you to engage in latent homosexual deviance.

i'm not saying there is anything wrong with you but your reasoning is all an alibi for your ego. you like cock because you like getting fucked. no further explanation needed.
    I get it, although of late I notice that I no longer reduce arrogantly a "trans" - woman down to her extension. The situation is not related to ego I am conscious of who I am but also aware of the ramifications of destroying other lives and consider those other lives I consider as far more important than my own.. Of all the replies, your's is one of the better ones.. Thanks