Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Censorship to the fullest degree

I basically responded to a guy who promised violence towards women and question his reason for that violence via his steriod use or him just being a thug. Is he really that special that you have to censor me that idiot stated he would kick his own sister ass if she dated a loser like him.I see how this works he can't really defend himself without getting some form of help from others members. I'm just really pissed that my thread got deleted over mega. Mega your cool man your like the little kid who rants on and when someone else calls you out on your bullshit you don't know how to respond.Hell even d responded to my thread so i know its wasn't the title of my thread but yet it got deleted.

Platinum Poster

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

What a pathetic little sycophant you are, Legend. Seriously, did you ever wonder why – prior to your leaving with your tail between your legs like a melodramatic little bitch – you were one of the most disliked posters on this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sycophant_544.jpg 
Views:	2430 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	62582  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Same as it ever was...tard boy aka spiderman aka legend is back...but then again so is geekmeat, although sporting a new user name...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    What a pathetic little sycophant you are, Legend. Seriously, did you ever wonder why – prior to your leaving with your tail between your legs like a melodramatic little bitch – you were one of the most disliked posters on this forum.
    I did sorta left on a bad note on my part partially but i can tell you this that will never happen again believe it. I'm not as bad as you three amigos want people to think nor am i hated probably by you three but i know you guys stick together which is cool.As long as steroid boy can call out girls i'm gonna call him out,the thug persona he portrays is also bullshit.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    stupid, what u dont get is the common bond between us three isnt a hatred for u, dont give urself any credit chimp, we tend to agree on some, not all, topics and appreciate each others humor because of intelligence, something u cant relate to...and as for MEGA, a thug persona? do u even read his posts? no one hates thugs more than him, he is the anti thug, and besides, this is a fight u cant win, why not let it go? even people who disagree with him do so in a comprehensive and intellectual mannor, ur just a lil bitch...
    But you guys do have a tendancy to try and verbally attack someone when either of you have a problem with one person which is another bond you guys share.Mega admitted he would kick a womens ass to me thats a thug and you know it.Your probably right i wouldn't win against all the mega supporters but if mega defended himself agaisnt me personally i would win easily.His questions are valid but when he tries to answer his own question he ends up sounding like a jackass.He can call out girls like yasmin but when you try to call him out on his bullshit he starts to act like a school girl and get in a fetal postion.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Mega admitted he would kick a womens ass to me thats a thug and you know it.
    We have this thing in the English language called Literal and Figurative meanings.

Ahhhh....fuck it.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster

legend, maybe you should reconsider letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass...yet again...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I don't think that's entirely fair Mystique. I can read these posts and see plenty of people arguing against him including yourself who hasn't been edited or deleted.
    Legend excels in in-appropriateness so if NYCe deleted one of his posts, it was probably pretty bad.

Personally, I think this place should be called ...
    seanchai

I did sorta left on a bad note on my part partially. . . .
    To begin with, nice English skills, dullard. Next, you did leave on a bad note, period. The fact is that you pulled a woe-is-me maneuver worthy of a teenage drama queen – and it blew up in your face.

. . . i can tell you this that will never happen again believe it.
    Sure it won’t. Once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

I'm not as bad as you three amigos want people to think nor am i hated probably by you three but i know you guys stick together which is cool.
    Perhaps you have forgotten just how many other posters you picked fights with during your last stint here. For those with anything approaching a proper recollection, your number of adversaries went far beyond us “three amigos.” Either way, I’m sure you’ll make a new host of enemies all over again. Idiots like you just can’t seem to help it.

-Quinn
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.