Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: How i can get messages and threads deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by JerkingDude View Post
    Yea read that before but.
    Whatever you've posted that you now regret, it can't be too bad if you don't think it's worth paying $25 to delete it. You would have been better off not drawing attention to it. Not many people go back and read older posts, but I'm sure quite a few would have looked at your posting history after reading this.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

maybe he is running for public office, doesn't use a vpn and wants to erase his online persona lest the moral authority cast him aside as a deviant.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    -----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

How amusing. @jerkingdude posts asking for answers he's already got, then down votes anyone who points this out to him...

Plus, as has been said, the thread only draws attention to himself and entices people look at what he's posted...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster JerkingDude's Avatar

You people dont understand. My identity may have been exposed so this is life and death situation. I will kill myself if my family and friends will find out that i like girls who have penises.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

You people dont understand. My identity may have been exposed so this is life and death situation. I will kill myself if my family and friends will find out that i like girls who have penises.
    Seriously? If it's that important I'd get the $25 ready. You're either exceptionally melodramatic or a fool going by that reaction; it's 2018 liking cock is perfectly fine they would more likely be embarrassed if they read your reaction to being caught not the actual fact you like Trans Girls.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Member Rookie Poster

That’s a bit sad to hear. I’m sure your life would be a little happier if you didn’t have to hide your feelings but I do understand. But I’m not sure you like “women with penis” but more likely you lust after them and view them as purely sexual toys and that is far sadder. If you’ll kill yourself over something so small as to your sexual likes you have bigger problems my friend

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If I were you and really REALLY wanted my posting history deleted, I'd simply pay the $25 and be done with it.

What kind of friends and family do you have that really care you're on a site like HA??

You're a grownup bro, you should be able to bullshit your way with semi-innocent reasons why you'd be on HA.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

"Life and death situation", yet you value your life at less than 25 dollars. Don't be such a drama queen. Just log off and don't come back. You'll soon be forgotten...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

If that's how you feel and your family is that bigoted, then frankly - I hope you haven't bred yet, be my guest.

3 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Riker View Post
    I´ll do it for half the price Natina asked you, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Send me a a check stating in the comments section

"not to exceeding 1 Million Dollars "

and I will handle it!

I got this

IT's so many Player Haters out in this cold cruel world!

Muslims will Honor kill there own for having a relationship with a transsexual /transgender.

An honor killing or shame killing is the murder of a member of a family, due to the perpetrators' belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family, or has violated the principles of a community or a religion, usually for reasons such as refusing to enter an arranged marriage, being in a relationship with a transgender/man/transsexual.

Last edited by natina; 11-12-2018 at 11:54 PM.