Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    stillies77

that would be amazing!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    that would be amazing!
    it would, wouldn't it??! I think more ts stars should take the POV route. Yasmin with that huge weapon! DAYUM!! that'd be a great film to watch. Me thinks its time for your girls to take courses in film making.

"Vicki Richter - I am not a man, I am a submissive female clown fish. Duh!"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    thanks way much

i guess it is not everyone's goal to end up with the same figure nor shoud it be- but i have been working on my hips and butt for 10 years now. it has taken alot of patience and dedication to get to a place that i am happy with the shape. i went from 36" to 46"- which has been totally a personal choice. definately some people can appreciate it, and others do not. but that is cool, cause i did it for myself anyway.
    Allanah, I really appreciate your hard work. I have movies of yours from the past few years, you keep getting better with time. 46" hips... not too many girls in the entire world have hips that big, beautiful, or as sexy for sure!!!

BIG FAN!!!

PS Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures #2 is WAAAAAY overdue!!!!

PPS... Raquel, Allanah, and that lovely Holly girl from Chicago [the blonde with the amazing breasts, she is gorgeous from head to toe] would be the ultimate 3some. Maybe you and Gia could hook that up???

stillies77

^^Co-Sign^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eric420
    Quote Originally Posted by truplaya4real
    idk she looks more like a caricature of a woman. .
    I like all kinds of TS... but with the really curvy girls... I really enjoy the tgirls who have bigger curves than ggs. Typically Tgirls have a bigger bone frame than ggs, I really enjoy it when girls pack on the BIIIIIG ASS, BIIIIIG HIPS, AND BIIIIIIG BOOBIES... ggs cannot pack on as much, except rare cases. As a guy who loves T and A, its hard not to drool over these lovely ladies.

Then again I love the skinny asian tgirls, and brazillan girls... tall short, big boobs, small natural ones... I like hot chicks in general... t girls, genetic, whatever... hot is hot.

Junior Poster

Default love em

love em

Veteran Poster

wow she is hott

glad to be here

Professional Poster

i gotta hook up wit her some time..she looks to damn fine..i luv em curvy..sexy..an nice juicy lips..you too allanah,i love your lips and curves...but i dont live in n.y. so im gonna get my fill of raquel here i guess...

Junior Poster

she's a fruitcake

Rookie Poster

Any ass pics?

Semi-ultimate lurker.