Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

She's pretty and all, but didn't she overdo the hip thing? They look too awkward and out of proportion. Not my cup o' tea, I guess.

stillies77

shes perfect

stillies77

best view EVER

Rookie Poster

Default OMG

"SHE IS MY ALL TIME FAV"

anyone who has more pics please post em... wow !!!

I agree with all the accolades...she's perfect in every way!

I have to agree with bassman. She has a beautiful face but her body symmetry is out of proportion. Does not do it for me either.

Junior Poster

idk she looks more like a caricature of a woman. I'm not knocking it if that's your thing, it's just my opinion and it's not my cup of tea either. I just think some ladies tend to destroy themselves with too much plastic surgery and silicone. I also find it hilarious that these ladies strive to be so curvy and then complain about black men as clients, because it's a known fact that black men appreciate curvy women. I mean from my friend's perspective anyway, my white friends are more into the bony white and Asian ladies(GG's that is) who don't have much curves whereas myself and my black friends tend to go for the cuvier black and latina ladies. But this is a separate can of worms.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

sorry, if anyone questions who deleted that last a- holes post it was me.

she likes looking the way she does- so if it is not your cup of tea, then u don't have to drink it.

and stilles i dont mind being second i have known raquel for many years and she has always been an inspiration.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Default MA BABY!!!

IN NO WAY DO I INTEND TO ENTERTAIN EVEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF CONFLICT OVER OUR PREFERENCES.... I JUST WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS HOW GOOD RAQUELS HIPS MAKE ME FEEL !!! I NEED TO EXPRESS THIS AS IF SHE WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME....LOL...DON'T LAUGH Y'ALL...I REALLY LIKE ME SOME RAQUEL! AND A MAJOR BIG UP AND SHOUT OUT TO MISS ALLANAH FOR OPENING DOORS FOR TRANSSEXUALS AND THEIR ADMIRERS TO EXCHANGE HONESTY AND SINCERITY WITH ONE ANOTHER. I TRAVELLED HOURS UPON HOURS TO VISIT YOUR CLUB MA AND IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT...VERY MATURE AND ZERO TOLERENCE FOR DISRESPECT...PEACE ALLANAH...OK BACK TO MA BABY'S HIPS....NOW...RAQUEL...BABY... YEAH, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF FROM WANTING TO JUST SQEEZE ALL OVER THAT SUPER BIG OL'EXTRA JUICY BOOTY YOU HAVE (i'm sorry ya'll...that's flat out some serious face sittin booty right there...) BUT THOSE HIPS OF YOURS??? IT WOULD BE SUCH A PLEASURE JUST TO CARESS THEM GENTLY... I MEAN JUST TO ADORE THE GRANDNESS OF YOUR CONTOUR... THE SMOOTHNESS....THE VALUPTUOUSNESS... THE ELEGANCE...YOU ARE MY 'ANNIVERSARY EDITION' TS ADMIRATION IN THE FLESH BOO. NOW JUST IMAGINE HOW I FEEL ABOUT OTHER PARTS OF YOUR BODY. TA'TA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raquel391_145_160.jpg 
Views:	5452 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	62990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8b84a3ef_497.jpg 
Views:	5456 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	62991  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by truplaya4real
    idk she looks more like a caricature of a woman. .
    I like all kinds of TS... but with the really curvy girls... I really enjoy the tgirls who have bigger curves than ggs. Typically Tgirls have a bigger bone frame than ggs, I really enjoy it when girls pack on the BIIIIIG ASS, BIIIIIG HIPS, AND BIIIIIIG BOOBIES... ggs cannot pack on as much, except rare cases. As a guy who loves T and A, its hard not to drool over these lovely ladies.

Then again I love the skinny asian tgirls, and brazillan girls... tall short, big boobs, small natural ones... I like hot chicks in general... t girls, genetic, whatever... hot is hot.