Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Lightbulb Equal Play: Transgender Athletes Talk Fitness & Fairness

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Equal Play: Transgender Athletes Talk Fitness & Fairness

Oof the trans man placed last against the men. Meanwhile trans women are beasting on chicks...

Let it be known I have no opinion on the matter. I just sit here w my popcorn and wait

Senior Member Professional Poster

So for the TKD practitioner, fighting biological men was harder pre testosterone....

Terribly Mysterious Veteran Poster Nick Danger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Interesting read. I have an opinion that doesn't deviate much from the consensus among those with a 3-digit IQ, which is that MtF transgenders SHOULD be able to murder genetic females at practically any sport. FtM transgenders? Well, they're welcome to give it a try against genetic men, but it will be a huge surprise to me if I ever see a FtM playing any major men's sport at the professional level. More and more I'm starting to think that the best way to address this matter is simply not to address it at all. Let the narrative that there's no difference in a trans girl and a genetic girl play out. Eventually the ladies themselves will confront the situation if it needs to be confronted. Meanwhile we can all take comfort from the fact that women suck at sports and we don't watch them anyway.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    We are number one. All others are number two or lower.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    Oof the trans man placed last against the men. Meanwhile trans women are beasting on chicks...

Let it be known I have no opinion on the matter. I just sit here w my popcorn and wait
    It is interesting when the trans-men vs trans-women "debate" is thrown into the fire....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
    Interesting read. I have an opinion that doesn't deviate much from the consensus among those with a 3-digit IQ, which is that MtF transgenders SHOULD be able to murder genetic females at practically any sport. FtM transgenders? Well, they're welcome to give it a try against genetic men, but it will be a huge surprise to me if I ever see a FtM playing any major men's sport at the professional level. More and more I'm starting to think that the best way to address this matter is simply not to address it at all. Let the narrative that there's no difference in a trans girl and a genetic girl play out. Eventually the ladies themselves will confront the situation if it needs to be confronted. Meanwhile we can all take comfort from the fact that women suck at sports and we don't watch them anyway.
    Ya know what that's actually a really interesting read on this. To not address it all. Let it play out.

I have my popcorn ready

As for women's sports I disagree. I enjoy women's MMA and tennis, just as much as the men's divisions, if not more so.

Last edited by corbindallas; 12-01-2021 at 02:43 PM.