Serious about Transsexual Partner Junior Poster crazyeditor's Avatar

Default Who is going to TEA

I am going - my first time. Where is the best place to stay. Anyone have a line on best flights from the East? I live in Maryland

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Who is going to TEA

Tea fill me in, im on east coast and love to have someone to go with

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

When looking for hotels book well in advance. There are affordable ones in walking distance (or short Uber) to the event and you'd be in Hollywood so plenty else going on - but the Uber ride over the hill to the valley is only 10 mins are so and if you looked for hotels around Ventura Blvd area over there, you might get a better price - and there are loads of bars, restaurants and stuff around.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Grooby Steve might punch me in the face if I don't at least reply to this.... I'm on the east coast fvirginia to be exact.... If you guys are setting up to go... I'm in

Anyone managed to get tickets?

When I try to buy, I get this message:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Any help is appreciated.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

I HAVE to be there. It’s one of the highlights of the year for me. Not only because I get to see some of my favorite ladies, but also because I get to contribute with documentation of the event.

Bug Hunter and Fixer-Upper Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by davidcrammer View Post
    Anyone managed to get tickets?

When I try to buy, I get this message:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Any help is appreciated.
    Sorry to hear you've had problems.

I've just ran through a full live purchase and it worked fine for me (and I can also see another successful purchase), but I wonder if when you tried the website was in the process of updating to the new version?

Can you first verify whether you were charged for your failed purchase in Paypal, and if not, please try purchasing your ticket again now (might be a good idea to clear your browser's cache) and it should be fine. Any issues feel free to contact me directly on russ@grooby.com