Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: my farewell....

Rookie Poster

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Veteran Poster

Bye too Arianna

Professional Poster

I'm sad to see you both go, Yasmine and Ariana. Whether I agreed or disagreed with any of your posts, I for one will miss you both.

I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors and aspirations.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Nobody is going anywhere.

This is another periodic HA drama explosion resulting from a "boys vs girls" fight. I've "left" this forum tons of times, myself.

It happens. . . things calm down eventually. "You can check in any time you want. . . but you can never leave."

I'll be in the pool.

Rookie Poster

Someone really should make a cartoon series similar to the Boondocks about HA drama... this site cracks me up everyday...

I JUST GOT MY POP'S LIVINGROOM ORDERED!!...and I'm >>>

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by panama_red
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    shut it, noob.

Rookie Poster

*sighs*

It's no fun if the ladies are not around.

Why is there not any mentally tough (besides maybe two) tgirls that can take the heat from this place? Unfair heat most of the times, yes, but damn, dish it back the fuck out. I don't know, maybe it gets to draining after a while.

Just wish some of these girls would have more of a backbone. They can't take to much of any negativity.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Nobody is going anywhere.

This is another periodic HA drama explosion resulting from a "boys vs girls" fight. I've "left" this forum tons of times, myself.

It happens. . . things calm down eventually. "You can check in any time you want. . . but you can never leave."

I'll be in the pool.

SnowJ
    Rookie Poster

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:21 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sighs*

It's no fun if the ladies are not around.

Why is there not any mentally tough (besides maybe two) tgirls that can take the heat from this place? Unfair heat most of the times, yes, but damn, dish it back the fuck out. I don't know, maybe it gets to draining after a while.

Just wish some of these girls would have more of a backbone. They can't take to much of any negativity.

In a relationship, be it a marriage. a work situation, etc., people will often leave that situation for their emotional or physical well being.

A rational, non mascochistic person, should not, and does not stay in an environment, where they are constantly berated and harassed, unless there is a very compelling reason to do so.

Given the plethora of transwomen friendly sites, true solace may indeed be found elsewhere.

As to whether, they will back.

You may be right.

And assuredly, I may be wrong.

Only time will tell.......

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SnowJ
    *sighs*

who are they gunna bash other than "guys" in general.. all the guys in here have no pics up or anything else... just "ghosts" in the message board posting things that they can't say in real life...or posting a novel about nothing.. wtf. really, wtf...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I've had enough too. Obviously, this place is not getting any better. So start talking your shit, guys; and do your little trans-hater male bonding thing that you're all so good at. I've learned my lesson here. Later.
    Arianna,

I will miss 'the lion' we spoke of.

Catch up with you at CBGB.

Keep a good thought