Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Default Re: Two Chilean tourists on Malaysia, arrested them and could be sentenced to hang

who cares if it was a ladyboy, man or female? They killed someone, after robbing then of services they agreed to, so they should both swing from a rope.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Two Chilean tourists on Malaysia, arrested them and could be sentenced to hang

Louis Theroux film on being Trans in Malaysia for Unreported World

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Louis Theroux film on being Trans in Malaysia for Unreported World

Religion always fucks up freedom. Jesus Fucking Christ.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    Religion always fucks up freedom. Jesus Fucking Christ.
    I don't think you can blame JFC in this case

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    I don't think you can blame JFC in this case
    Well then fuck Muhammad too.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

one of them is a fugitive now

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    I find it odd that whenever a trans woman is murdered, the killers story is that he was the victim in some way. In fact, it happens so often that I can only come to one of two conclusions. Either the men who murdered the trans women are pathetic liars or trans women are nothing but criminals. But I personally know for a fact that all the trans women i know are not criminals or mentally ill. So I'd have to believe that all the men are pathetic liars.
    Often times it's part a concerted effort by the accused, because in many foreign countries and states within the U.S. there is the so-called "trans panic defense." Basically, this involves a defendant claiming he (because it's almost always a male murderer) didn't know that she was trans, panicked after finding out, and then committed murder impulsively in a deranged mental state. This defense will not result in a not guilty verdict, but can reduce the severity of punishment. A related defense, which is sometimes used in combination with the "trans panic defense" is claiming that the victim was the aggressor and/or perpetrated a crime against the accused murderer, which can also reduce the severity of punishment.

Last edited by Lorca81; 05-16-2019 at 08:47 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie 692 View Post
    Dearest gaysian71, These men are not only pathetic liars, to them, it's like, "Hey Guys, Let's go to the park and beat the hell out of any transgender women we come accross !!!!" To these ignorant slobs it's like going golfing or something. They think it's a fucking sport!!!! ASSWIPES!! Fucktards!!! It just pissess me of to NO END.... BTW gaysian. You are Absolutely ***STUNNING*** !!!! May I friend you Dear?? Frankie
    It’s an unfortunate fact that in spite of our wanting equality for all a jury will see “trans” and equate that with the “man” being tricked. It’s a homophobic idea but it’s still prevelant in society. It’s sad really

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Best thing to do is don't go to these countries. People should know and understand what the laws are in any country they plan to visit. Bad thing is that soon it may be the same here in the US

Member Rookie Poster

Criminals,pedators or monsters come in all different forms.Its not only a man who rapes and murders a person, it also can be a law or government that kill(murder) or imprison people because of their gender,religion or who they choose to have sex with.It is such a law and government who are the most dangerous of criminals,monsters and predators because they have the power....the unrightful power to kill or enslave a victim in a prison.

Last edited by dimdim; 05-16-2019 at 11:14 PM.