Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast

Thread: Khloe Kay

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Default Re: Khloe Kay

Quote Originally Posted by seth123 View Post
    I pulled this quote from Khloe Kays twitter feed
    https://twitter.com/khloekayxxx?lang=en
    "���������� ��������
    ‏ @khloekayxxx
    Oct 29
    Just so we are all clear.. YES I am on HRT. I have been on hormones for two years & eight months which is when I started my transition. It’s just not in my genes to have tits. Stop acting like you know my anatomy."
    I would answer this point, scientifically.

Observation: Khloe has a very flat chest
    Fact 1: I cannot prove any validity as to her unique anatomy without further tests
    Fact 2: I would fuck her
    Hypothesis: If Khloe has a unique anatomy, there may exist a direct semen transport line from her asshole to her tits thus allowing cum collection in her boobs
    Experiment: I fuck Khloe for 180 days, 2-3 times a day, at minimum to test this hypothesis that my cum could inflate her tits
    Conclusion: TBD

Sounds like a plan to me.

If you all don't think this is valid idea, you are just jealous because you didn't think of it first.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Ouch sounds like someone is annoyed his opinion isn't the most popular ��. Other opinion are fine; what people prefer looks wise is their perogative after all but I find the general tone of the anti implant brigade to come across as insulting to the talent - comments like "ruined" when it comes to a performer choosing to look how they wish don't sounds constructive at all.

Anyhow what we think is irrelevant has always been my point; the individual decides what is best for themselves regardless.
    How about reading what I've actually been saying Lester, rather than projecting your own preconceptions? I'm simply defending the right of people to express a view that that they prefer Khloe to stay as she is, against people who are admonishing them that this somehow puts improper pressure on her. That is actually quite condescending because it assumes she can't make up her own mind independently of others' views.

It's a truism that people will do whatever they think is in their interest. Like all truisms, that is correct but also fairly meaningless. But if you think that trite platitudes are a source of wisdom then I won't try to dissuade you.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster seth123's Avatar

"𝒦𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓎
    💋
    ‏ @khloekayxxx

"Okay so, I think my boobs are growing 😬.
    2:42 PM - 17 Dec 2018 "

The twitter quotes , offer a lot of insight into what's going on inside her head.......

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    How about reading what I've actually been saying Lester, rather than projecting your own preconceptions? I'm simply defending the right of people to express a view that that they prefer Khloe to stay as she is, against people who are admonishing them that this somehow puts improper pressure on her. That is actually quite condescending because it assumes she can't make up her own mind independently of others' views.

It's a truism that people will do whatever they think is in their interest. Like all truisms, that is correct but also fairly meaningless. But if you think that trite platitudes are a source of wisdom then I won't try to dissuade you.
    Would this be in the same way you projected your own preconception of me being in favour of implants?

I'll repeat my position on this, as it's is very, very simple. Statements like "she would make a serious mistake" that Marcome made are stupid comments to make. No more, no less. You then made wrong assumptions based on that.

While I doubt this platform has much impact in terms of "improper pressure", the problem of social media pressures in general are well documented and very real these days. Seth123 clearly follows Khloe's twitter, and may be able to give an insight as to whether that's the case with her or not.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 12-21-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

You seem to be quite vitriolic in your views to me; the tone of your response, choice of words you have made and the little "trite platitudes" comment at the end there really have only enforced my belief that you seem overly upset people don't agree with you.

I suggest you calm down a bit, maybe have a nice cup of tea and stop worrying so much about someone else's chest and those that would like to see it changed or not.

It's quite clear she can make up her own mind just sadly some folks don't seem to deal with performer decisions regarding their looks (either way). But hey if you want to defend those that say shitty snarky things about how a performer has "ruined their body" if they get implants go ahead.

filghy2 Silver Poster

I suggest you calm down a bit, maybe have a nice cup of tea and stop worrying so much about someone else's chest and those that would like to see it changed or not.
    Let's see - 4 posts from you on this topic in the last couple of days, 5 from Laphroig and 4 from CerealEscapist (plus 2 downthumbs). Maybe you should take your own advice.

Actually, it's not that important. Perhaps I just don't like feeling that I'm being lectured at by censorious fingerwaggers.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Let's see - 4 posts from you on this topic in the last couple of days, 5 from Laphroig and 4 from CerealEscapist (plus 2 downthumbs). Maybe you should take your own advice.

Actually, it's not that important. Perhaps I just don't like feeling that I'm being lectured at by censorious fingerwaggers.
    If you're bothering to count posts sounds like you are a bit overly invested to me...

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

You asked me several questions, which I answered and clarified my position. I'll ask you one, why did you feel the need to leap to Marcome's defence?

filghy2 Silver Poster

If you're bothering to count posts sounds like you are a bit overly invested to me...
    And if you have to keep responding what does that say about you? Pot meet kettle.

Silver Poster

3 out of 3 members liked this post.