Junior Member Rookie Poster Desert Deviant's Avatar

Default It's going to be Pattaya or PI which would members recommend?

Hi, guy's been a while since I last posted. But I'm traveling next month and I'm after advice on whether to pick LoS or PI.I'll be away for two weeks, recommendations? I might give TS dating a go as well as pay for play, fairly soon I'll look to live abroad from UK as I work on rotation. I' m leaning towards PI but I'm really intrigued by that video of the LB bar on Soi six dead farang posted on YouTube as well. Thanks for the great forum guys!

Junior Poster

Default Re: It's going to be Pattaya or PI which would members recommend?

manila is one of the few cities i've vistied in the world i wouldnt want to return to. there are a lot of beautiful ladyboys there, but the city itself looked bombed out. if i went back, i would stay in my nice hotel and not leave and have people come to me. i loved palawan, not sure what sort of scene there is on the island though. i'm sure there is something in puerto princessa or on cebu.

for pure aesthetic reasons, i would say go to thailand. i wasnt a big fan of pattaya either. i really enjoyed bangkok though.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

If traveling to Thailand use the web page Smooci

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    My new Thai girlfriend said "A small penis shouldn't be a problem in a loving relationship."

I still wish she didn't have one.

Thanks for the replies guys, qwerty81 what was it about the PI you didn't like? I've heard great things about the place

Junior Poster

Soi 6 is interesting, but much better and more reliable ladyboy bars in other sois IMO. The nice thing about Thailand is over a 2 week period you can easily split your time between Bangkok and Pattaya (and even throw in an island like Koh Samui or Phuket) and get very different experiences in each place. Bangkok is obviously more expensive, more touristy stuff to do, and I think better for gg's but still plenty of lb's, Pattaya has buckets of both but is a culinary desert. Whereas I've stayed away from PI as it always seemed somewhat one dimensional to me.

Suggest checking out the ladyboyspattaya forum for more info, trip reports, etc. Any questions feel free to ask.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by artie View Post
    The nice thing about Thailand is over a 2 week period you can easily split your time between Bangkok and Pattaya
    That's what i did last time. In BKK I stay across the street from Nana Plaza where the number of LadyBoy bars keeps increasing. I love the convenience of choosing a girl and have her come to my room after I leave the bar.

In Pattaya LadyBoys are very spread out so getting a girl back to your room it much more involved, so you end up at a short stay room.

Junior Poster

Agreed spread out (and depends on where you're staying as hotels can be spread out too) but easy enough for the two of you to hop on a motorcycle taxi for less than 100 baht if you want to take her back to your room. Have never found it daunting or taxing as there are plenty of bikes around and the girls are used to it (I enjoy the rush too as long the girl is in the middle of the bike). Only exception would be if it's raining.

Re: Pattaya ST rooms, have generally found quality and cleanliness lacking except for the one near Soi Diamond off Walking Street. Limited experience though as have generally done long-time or stayed close to the bars I frequent so it's a non-issue. If bar-fining early in the night though would definitely recommend a ST room nearby so the girl can get back to the bar easier thus reducing the risk of a rush job.

Quote Originally Posted by njjohn View Post
    In Pattaya LadyBoys are very spread out so getting a girl back to your room it much more involved, so you end up at a short stay room.

Junior Poster

sorry for the delay, i was at sea...
    i liked the philippines, i didn't like manila... or subic bay. subic bay is a former naval base turned into a sex trafficking camp. i was propositioned by male and females under the age of 8... that was sad and depressing.

the airport in manila was also the worst airport i've ever experienced... i waited in line for 3 hours to check my bags flying back to japan...

if you leave makati the city slums are depressing. everything outside makati was basically a slum. that said, the girls were very pretty, and filipinos are super friendly. its also easy to meet filipina ladyboys online prior to going.

if i ever make another port visit in manila, i will get myself a room at the peninsula and not leave for any reason until i have to go back to the ship.

Rookie Poster

BKK, then on to Pattaya.

Nana is NOT to be missed! Ever!!!
    Stick to Soi 6-8, from beach rd to 3rd, in Pattaya, and you'll be a happy guy!

Thanks for the great advice guys much appreciated. I went to PI in the end. My experiences in a nutshell:

1.A beautiful and very dominant girl I met online ,she topped very very well indeed.

2. Picked up a couple of different girls from Bos coffee Cebu.

3. A very feminine girl from 'mixed nuts' in Makati swallowed - this was the only sex I actually paid for!

A separate observation, I saw some really fit street walkers in Mango square and P Burgos St, I wasn't expecting that and had heard bad reviews of them but a couple of them were absolute 10/10 !

I had a blast happy to provide more info. Back there in January! 😂