Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by goweegee View Post
    Okay, I'M more interested in this 10 inch dick of hers than what she said... Got any pics?
    Pics? No one was in the mood for that we wanted to straight fuck.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Umm... albinos. Duh!

Shout out to Powder and Tobias Whale.

~B
    LoL I knew someone was going to respond with this!
    On a side note, really glad that you're familiar with Tobias Whale....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    I have become indifferent to the word in real life situations.
    And that's the root of my concerns and non-tolerance.
    Society has twisted a name rooted in intense hate and racism & has turned it into a term of endearment.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    And that's the root of my concerns and non-tolerance.
    Society has twisted a name rooted in intense hate and racism & has turned it into a term of endearment.
    I understand what you are saying. May I ask? what's the difference between Nigger, and nigga?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I understand what you are saying. May I ask? what's the difference between Nigger, and nigga?
    The hard er is the original term and was and is still used to demean blacks. The a ending isn't(amongst black people).

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Pics? No one was in the mood for that we wanted to straight fuck.
    Translation - It doesn't exist...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    The hard er is the original term and was and is still used to demean blacks. The a ending isn't(amongst black people).
    LOL Fuck outta here.

It's all the same shit.
    If your 5 year old son came home from school one day and said, " Hey dad, today my teacher called me a 'nigga', but not a 'nigger'!!, you'd be ready to crush someone's skull.

The word needs to be retired. At one time it was a word that only was used back in the day by low class Blacks.
    Now, ghetto Black culture has become a part of mainstream American pop culture.

Imagine that.

If I and a White female weren't playing in a pre-arranged antebellum fuck scene, I can't see myself being cool with a WW calling me nigger while my dick is inside her.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

None!
    They all essentially "nigger" but somehow, "Nigga/Niggaz/Niggas" became an 'acceptable version' of the word of pure hate!
    You don't see Mexican's greeting other like "Hey Spiiiic"...or "What up my wetbacks?"

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    LOL Fuck outta here.

It's all the same shit.
    If your 5 year old son came home from school one day and said, " Hey dad, today my teacher called me a 'nigga', but not a 'nigger'!!, you'd be ready to crush someone's skull.

The word needs to be retired. At one time it was a word that only was used back in the day by low class Blacks.
    Now, ghetto Black culture has become a part of mainstream American pop culture.

Imagine that.

If I and a White female weren't playing in a pre-arranged antebellum fuck scene, I can't see myself being cool with a WW calling me nigger while my dick is inside her.
    Nigga in the context that black folks use it(or non black folks using it to be cool). Did you not read? Calm the fuck down. I don't like non black folks using that word in any context. Since when did I say I was cool with it in all settings? Why do you think I'd be cool with a teacher saying it to my kid? If someone says it amongst their friends, common sense will tell you that doesn't mean they are cool with someone calling their child that, especially in a school setting. I'm sure you and your friends roast each other. Are you cool with some random roasting your child?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 08-31-2018 at 06:23 AM.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Nigga, Nigger, all the same to me . It's a vile and nasty word that should not be used by anyone.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.