Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    I live that feeling. I have been only able to achieve it by butchugging cough medication (Robitussin) and booze together then fucked really hard.
    I work out, and I have a natural high, and a natural animal in me to pound hard and fuck hard and be wild and freaky while fucking my GG and TGirl. The sex is amazing. See I hate saying "sex" it sounds to soft LOL My GG white girlfriend told me never to make love to her, she wants to be fucked hard and rough, that's actually making love to her. She don't want that soft slow bullshit, and she loves lots of foreplay, she loves to have fun, she made that a point and to try wild new things and to take pics, it turns her on. I have no gripes what she calls me and I call her anything I want, it's hot!

To have a big cock TGirl fuck me in the ass hard while I eat pussy, that is some good ass fucking. Or getting fucked in the ass by my TGirl and my GG is sucking and pulling on my dick so I can cum hard.
    Or I am laying on the TGirl with her cock in my ass and my back is on her chest while the GG sits on my dick and ride and we can look up into the mirror attached to the ceiling. I love that shit, especially when we oil each other up. That shit is the best flat screen you can get and it's motha fuckin in real time LOL
    Listen the shit is the best in the world. I am addicted to this shit and can't give it up. Now my GG gets off with fucking me with her big black strapon cock while I suck my TGirl's cock. I mean she be looking with those passionate lustful eyes intensely. she connects with this shit and loves it

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 08-21-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

probably is kendra sinclaire's fetish....loooool.

Senior Member Junior Poster transeeker's Avatar

It's a highly offensive word with unpleasant echos of a shameful past. It's a word that should be taboo whether you are white, black or any race. The biggest obscenity in the world today is intolerance, including racism.

You don't have to be a PC loony to strongly oppose intolerance - especially in today's political climate. Yet sexual relationships can be complex and can push boundaries. You could argue then that only in exceptional circumstances, in the intimate privacy of the bedroom, as long as there is no bad intent behind it, any language used for role play between 2 consenting adults should not concern anyone else.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by transeeker; 01-05-2020 at 11:31 AM.

In the bedroom anything goes, we have so much fun. Plus she is a badass white woman, and we fuck all the time. it doesn't bother me when we are fucking, again I call her all types of names, it's an orgasmic high. We fuck like wild animals and we just let go. I love it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    probably is kendra sinclaire's fetish....loooool.
    The idea that it is Kendra Sinclaire's fetish has recently become my fetish o_O I just wanna see her in an almost ghetto gagger's level of dom scene with a black girl, running her mouth

Real racism is systematic and goes way beyond people's personal opinions and dialogues, anyway's she doesn't have enough social responsibility for that stuff to distract
    me from the size of her ball's

Dear lord, the size of her ball's...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Red face Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by transeeker View Post
    It's a highly offensive word with unpleasant echos of a shameful past. It's a word that should be taboo whether you are white, black or any race. The biggest obscenity in the world today is intolerance, including racism.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Veteran Poster

Im not African American so wouldn’t bother me.

There are now 4 white women in my TGirl and l harem. They all use the N word including my TGirl who black and the fucking is crazy!

Looking like this l can't turn down this woman cause she say the N word.

I'm African American and the shit don't bother me. I love filthy mouth women when we are fucking.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.