Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Personally, I've never been offended when someone has called me the n-word, though I'm not a person of color. Some lady at the bank did think I was Polish once, which was quite demeaning.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

A part of me wouldn't care, especially if it's someone I've known for a long time.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Consenting adults can do whatever. Not my cup though, generally speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by deepfix View Post
    Different strokes. I’ve dealt with two people in my life that were big into raceplay. That’s not my twist so it was never an issue. I wouldn’t have gotten upset if it was spontaneous I would still finish cause I’m a horn dog but I would bring it up later. You kind of hinted on the big thing which is saying no to everything. You want to have a good time and you want your partner to enjoy themselves too. Within each other’s comfort zones.
    I respect your view and thank you for understanding my thought.
    I don't see it as race play because of what she said to the white GG. I see it as she having a filthy mouth and l love a filthy mouth woman.

Oh l forgot to tell you all she called the white GG and l niggas while we sucked her cock together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    A part of me wouldn't care, especially if it's someone I've known for a long time.
    Good point. I know the Gg for over.a year now and she introduced me to her TGirl friend last weekend. GG told me about her a couple of months before and said we should have a threesome
    She warned me she was a Domme and wild in the bedroom. I loved that. She forgot to mention she had a 10 inch cock.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I use African American. Np one on this planet is black actually.
    Agreed.
    Most other countries don't use the hyphen either. Example, for the most part, there aren't, Hispanic-Brits, Japanese-Brits,...just "British"....Same thing with other races in the Netherlands....they just call themselves "Dutch".

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Np one on this planet is black actually.
    You might want to change the title of this thread you created....by your own logic, no one on the planet is "White" either....

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    You might want to change the title of this thread you created....by your own logic, no one on the planet is "White" either....
    Umm... albinos. Duh!

Shout out to Powder and Tobias Whale.

~B

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Guess I'm and old school Black guy.....I don't think anyone should use the word or any variant of it....regardless of color (to include we Blacks)......
    im old school white guy and reflect your sentiments exactly ...I dislike the word. But to each their own...the OP enjoyed it and thats what counts..

4 out of 4 members liked this post.