Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Wow, you're seriously going to ask me that? WTF! Because Some thing it's bad and some don't. Dude I am barely here, wtf do I need to boast about my sex life for? I mean Really WTF! how is it affecting YOUR life? If I wanted to boast I could simply do so without this title!
    So, are you now saying the definition you just posted is wrong?

ps. I see you edited in the rest of your post after I replied.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    So, are you now saying the definition you just posted is wrong?

ps. I see you edited in the rest of your post after I replied.
    Holy Fuck, you are an asshole! I only edited to ADD MORE TO MY OWN CONVO! WTF MAN! I am not saying the definition is wrong, you're saying that. You thought I edited because of you? LOL blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao

You're more sick in the head than I really thought!

Holy Fuck, you are an asshole! I only edited to ADD MORE TO MY OWN CONVO! WTF MAN! I am not saying the definition is wrong, you're saying that. You thought I edited because of you? LOL blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao

You're more sick in the head than I really thought!
    I mentioned the edit so that readers would know that I was unaware of that part of your post when I replied and hadn't just selectively quoted. Nothing more, nothing less.

I mentioned the edit so that readers would know that I was unaware of that part of your post when I replied and hadn't just selectively quoted. Nothing more, nothing less.
    LLOL LOL Hahahahah CTFU, OMG, you are a piece of work. Nobody worried about how you feel about MY fucking edit, wtf is wrong with you?

Talk about the got dam subject man or stop typing to me!

LLOL LOL Hahahahah CTFU, OMG, you are a piece of work. Nobody worried about how you feel about MY fucking edit, wtf is wrong with you?

Talk about the got dam subject man or stop typing to me!
    Context, it's what helps people to follow threads. Something you have a history of failing to be able to do...

Context, it's what helps people to follow threads. Something you have a history of failing to be able to do...
    again, talk about the subject! You're here more than I am. And you want to talk about context? LOL

again, talk about the subject! You're here more than I am. And you want to talk about context? LOL
    If you'd actually wanted a serious discussion about the use of those words, you'd have left out all the unnecessary stories about yourself and your sex life. You are the real subject of this thread.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I'm super pro-black, but Chanel Santini could call me all the n-words in the world during sex, and I'd still be happy to be there.

Thumbs down Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

If you'd actually wanted a serious discussion about the use of those words, you'd have left out all the unnecessary stories about yourself and your sex life. You are the real subject of this thread.
    LOL Have a great day dude. You have no context to talk about this, now you're trying to go in on me. Fuck outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyguy21 View Post
    I'm super pro-black, but Chanel Santini could call me all the n-words in the world during sex, and I'd still be happy to be there.
    LOL Hahaha CTFU LMAO

Chanel Santini is sexy as fuck. You dam right she could call me nigga all night long while she fucking me in the ass with that sweet vanilla dick. She is hot as fuck! I wouldn't turn down a good fucking with her just over some words, hell I will call her a nigga too LOL

Last edited by jamesedwards; 03-12-2019 at 11:11 PM.