Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Absolutely incorrect!
    You'll never find a Tuskegee Airman, Malcom X follower old school, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. old school follower use the word amongst themselves..
    +1000.

The reason I'm so adamant the Black community needs to let the word go is I was raised by educated Black folk who grew up during Jim Crow and they rarely used the word, even in anger.

'You Black bastard,' was the most raw thing I ever heard another Black person I was related to ever say, and that was by an aunt in a heated beef with my uncle.

The n-word wasn't on the tip of Black people's tongues in the 1970s and '80s the way it is now. It wasn't a conversational greeting or a term of bonding.

Listen to rap from the early to mid 1980s, the hardest dudes weren't dropping the n-word in every sentence like they do now.

I tell young cats listen to dudes like Eminem and Rakim. Listening to their verses is still a mindfuck and yet they did not need the crutch of the n-word to be a real down brotha or MC.

SO much of American pop/cool kid culture was driven by Black pop culture, ( " live fast/die young/leave a good looking corpse....first penned by Black crime noir author Willard Motley), I just wish young Black artists and kids in general would understand you don't need the n-word to make your message and words hit hard.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    I was absolutely talking about brothers who were born in the late 1940s'/early 1950s', because there was this notion that the word was only being used by later generations.

I maybe only in my mid 40s, but I have read and studied enough history to know the concept of the word and the ugliness that goes with it. I also know you can't speak in absolutes and say that there were no black people from older generations that didn't say that word among themselves.

I''ll just leave with this:

Come on dude, Sanford and Son was on the air for 6 years and the n-word was said exactly ONE time.

Black folk simply didn't use the word in the 1970s and earlier the way it is now.
    Redd Foxx I believe never even used it on any his comedy albums.

One of the reasons non-Blacks question the (cultural) intelligence of Black people in America is because of our bizarre marriage to the N-word, yet we get irate when anyone else non-Black uses it.

What do you expect??

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    One of the reasons non-Blacks question the (cultural) intelligence of Black people in America is because of our bizarre marriage to the N-word, yet we get irate when anyone else non-Black uses it.

What do you expect??
    Just one small part of the picture - but glad you understand why no one regardless of race should use it.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    +1000.

The reason I'm so adamant the Black community needs to let the word go is I was raised by educated Black folk who grew up during Jim Crow and they rarely used the word, even in anger.

'You Black bastard,' was the most raw thing I ever heard another Black person I was related to ever say, and that was by an aunt in a heated beef with my uncle.

The n-word wasn't on the tip of Black people's tongues in the 1970s and '80s the way it is now. It wasn't a conversational greeting or a term of bonding.

Listen to rap from the early to mid 1980s, the hardest dudes weren't dropping the n-word in every sentence like they do now.

I tell young cats listen to dudes like Eminem and Rakim. Listening to their verses is still a mindfuck and yet they did not need the crutch of the n-word to be a real down brotha or MC.

SO much of American pop/cool kid culture was driven by Black pop culture, ( " live fast/die young/leave a good looking corpse....first penned by Black crime noir author Willard Motley), I just wish young Black artists and kids in general would understand you don't need the n-word to make your message and words hit hard.
    Eminem is white so he has no room to say the n word anyway. Rakim was using the n word in his music by the early 90s as it became more acceptable to put out explicit music. Given the type of cats Rakim was running with in the 80s, some of the most notorious drug dealers and killers in NY, and listening to those people in interviews or people who came up with them, they were saying the n word about as often as many kids do today. I doubt these dudes really felt some type of way about that word. Most of the artists from the 80s who's careers carried on into the 90s eventually started using that word in their music. Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Biz Markie, Brand Nubian, Melle Mel, Kool Mo Dee, Roxanne Shante, etc.

Also, MCs in the 70s and 80s weren't talking about anything vulgar.....on wax, for the most part. However, listen to old audio from live shows that the Treacherous Three, Cold Crush Brothers, Grandmaster Flash and the furious 5, etc. In the early 80s they were just as vulgar and almost as free with the word. MCs back then were only clean on records because it wasn't marketable in any genre until Ice T and NWA came into the picture.

The N word wasn't used nearly as much back then as it is today, but it also wasn't strategically placed in people's conversations either. It was said pretty casually then too.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 01-24-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I will laugh

Senior Member Junior Poster goatman's Avatar

Pretty much fuck Black girls & Latina girls...(Haven't made it to white girls yet!) Regarding THEM(aforementioned Black girls & Latina girls), I take as a sign I'm doing something RIGHT!!

Well, for me, I call my White Girl Friend the N word too. She loves it, as a matter of fact I heard her call her girlfriend who is white a N---ga! Is that strange to some of you?

But in the heat of passion anything goes, I let them be free to say anything degrading to me as I to them and the fucking is amazing! I'm talking euphoric orgasms so intense we black out for a few, tears come from the eyes type orgasms. The notion of being free and fucking any way you want and can say anything you want is a beauty. They don't do that in public though I seen some do it in public. But in the bedroom we say and fuck any way we want.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Fuck yall!

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

The most stupid thing in the world, is a white person calling themselves a nigga. PLEASE!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...