Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymological_fallacy

Let's imagine as a hypothetical that the n word was originally a compliment before being appropriated by slaveholding racists to dehumanize black people. Would that fact change how the word is used or what is intended when someone says it? Of course, I don't know how the word entered the English language, what other language the word is derived from if any, or whether it had a denotative meaning that is different from how it has been used for centuries now.

I think everyone is clear on what the word means and that it's meant to degrade and dehumanize. Maybe James Edwards can explain how the word origin might alter our basic understanding of it because I can't imagine a scenario where it would. BTW, no judgement about the sex stuff is intended...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by decastro View Post
    so white girl can call you nigga, but we cant call you Black? lol ok brotha.

Starting to see your logic begins and ends with dick in your ass. In other words, if the dick is big enough, anybody can call you anything and you might even start giving out your social. And thats fine, im not judging you, just stop bringing history and linguistics and all this other nonsense into it. you're a cockslut. you obey cockslut rules above all else. Thats all there is to it, if you want to brag about your exploits dont use racial tension to start a thread just be real, make a thread titled the adventures of uncle tom james edwards and really go for it, pictures vids and all, im sure a lot of guys on here would appreciate it and you would skip the contradicting opinions from ppl like myself.

also, stop making it out like im homophobic, i specifically said fuck you in the ass "whilst calling you nigga". i came on here to see hot tgirls and the wording of your post jumped out at me. i wasnt lookin for controversy. Your post wasnt a yes or no question, it was "would you get angry". i would and i explained why. if i offended you in the process, I apologize, that wasnt my intent but honestly i had a feeling your feathers might be ruffled. I didnt really care.
    And I just got back from Africa actually, couple weeks ago. It was dope.
    If you wouldbof read my shit l said its ok in the bedroom not outside . plus she stopped. Did you read that shit?
    Show me the word Black in any of the Afrian nations or tribes where they use the word black to describe themselves as a whole. Just one! From 1400s AD all the way back to BC in any time! You can be black all you want the Caucasian man will see exactly who you are when you claim that status. Black is a color not a people, again you can't describe a whole race with an adjective! You learn that shit in middle school.

LOL YOU went to Africa and its dope lmao lol Dude Africa is a big ass continent. Where exactly? Egypt, Nubia, Chad, Niger? That's nothing new to me been there done that. Smh

Smh. I didn't do this for attention to start things. Hell l started other post. This what YOU'RE THINKING!

Who the hell said you were homphobic? WTF!

Listen now you see this thread ain't what it seems just leave

You didn't offend me you offended yourself.

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-05-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decastro View Post
    Starting to see your logic begins and ends with dick in your ass.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymological_fallacy

Let's imagine as a hypothetical that the n word was originally a compliment before being appropriated by slaveholding racists to dehumanize black people. Would that fact change how the word is used or what is intended when someone says it? Of course, I don't know how the word entered the English language, what other language the word is derived from if any, or whether it had a denotative meaning that is different from how it has been used for centuries now.

I think everyone is clear on what the word means and that it's meant to degrade and dehumanize. Maybe James Edwards can explain how the word origin might alter our basic understanding of it because I can't imagine a scenario where it would. BTW, no judgement about the sex stuff is intended...
    Humbly saying thank you for profound comment and positive question. You have my undoubtedly respect.

From the start the last legal name by aboriginal people the continent Alkebulan renamed "Africa" has 3 boundaries. Mali, NIGER , and Chad. In antiquity that part was Libya.
    Our Focus is on Niger, hence the word. This is the true origin of the word "Nigger".

The British wanted to colonize this area for its resources and slaves. The Africans of this area rebelled against the Brits to claim their land back.

For this rebellion it was called Nigger meaning ignorant which is the original meaning and can be seen in older dictionaries. So the people of Niger is basically called ignorant because they rebelled. The Brits along with other Caucasians started using this word to demean African slaves while in the process of making a slave.

This is the original start and use of the word nigger. Adding the extra "g", and basically they are telling people in a subtle way.

But in essence anyone can be a nigger because it means "ignorant person ". Its not describing a specific people but anyone in general.
    " The term “Nigger” is a derogatory term used against Black people. The word was originated from the Spanish word “Niger” and “Negro” meaning Black, which was used to describe Black people. The meaning of the word “Nigger” is -an ignorant person. "

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10602798

Black l will explain also. BBL

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Im transparent, l want attention , etc l agree. Now being lm all those things YOU said,
    why are you still texting an attention whore, a patheic person etc?

LEAVE!
    This is a forum. You're free to post what you want and others are free to call bullshit on it. If you don't like it, tough...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    This is a forum. You're free to post what you want and others are free to call bullshit on it. If you don't like it, tough...
    And your ass is still here trolling. How the fuck do you try and tell me why lm here? Im here exactly for what the topic is! All you're doing is talking pure shit! Fuck outta here. There are threads l don't like but does that mean l go in them and troll and start shit? No! Punk ass you're nothing but an agaent. Comment on the fucking info l presented. You can't Oooops my bad.

You're a bonified Dramma Queen!

Its obvious you love my thread !

You're really looking stupid right now. You need to get laid!

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-05-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Well you and the others can't composite the true origin of something you claim to hate. Down right pitiful. Someone said something bout HISTORY so l adked the motha fucking question! And your ass still haven't answered!

Yeah this weekend was my first time thank you for putting me on blast! I've never had sex ever until this weekend. Seems like you need some! My GF cock is hot, l'm fucking and you're not!
    Why are you worried about me?

Give me the origin of why Africans became niggers!

As a matter of fact lma tell the White TGirl she can call me whatever cause while we are fucking she has that right to be free.
    Never said you got laid for the first time. I said your acting like it. And dont worry. My sex life is just fine.

And while you and the white girl are free to do what to want, its pathetic that me, a black man over the internet, is the fuel that is going to make you tell her to call you that name even more. Bruh...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

And your ass is still here trolling. How the fuck do you try and tell me why lm here? Im here exactly for what the topic is! All you're doing is talking pure shit! Fuck outta here. There are threads l don't like but does that mean l go in them and troll and start shit? No! Punk ass you're nothing but an agaent. Comment on the fucking info l presented. You can't Oooops my bad.

You're a bonified Dramma Queen!

Its obvious you love my thread !

You're really looking stupid right now. You need to get laid!
    So, which part of my post didn't you understand?...:

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Never said you got laid for the first time. I said your acting like it. And dont worry. My sex life is just fine.

And while you and the white girl are free to do what to want, its pathetic that me, a black man over the internet, is the fuel that is going to make you tell her to call you that name even more. Bruh...
    LOL look who keeps talking about the white cock hahaaha ctfu
    LOL YOU AND LAPDOG are some trolling ass peeps. Have a nice day.

IF DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD BYE!

Senior Member Professional Poster

LOL look who keeps talking about the white cock hahaaha ctfu
    LOL YOU AND LAPDOG are some trolling ass peeps. Have a nice day.

IF DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD BYE!
    Not once did I mention dick in that post...