Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    "ER" is that your history explaination? I asked aagain cause obviously you didn't provide how it came to be history wise.

You're putting a suffix to nigg then? Heck are you talking about?

Please can someone tell me exactly how the word nigger came about in history. You gurus who hate the wird so much should know!
    History wise, I dont care. That specific usage of the hard er was and still is used to demean blacks. You care more about some origin story than its actual application over centuries.

Also, stop bragging about your "girlfriend" like some high schooler. You literally sound like you just got laid for the first time yesterday.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 09-03-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Nice, that Tgirl gf of yours should fuck her for sure. Show her that big dick doesn't matter to her lol

And nah not into dirty stuff like that, just ass and fucking, mostly TS on TS though I'm not into dudes or dudes being bottom. I'm always top. But TS on TS is a different story, I'm addicted to that stuff lol
    If l don't come back tomorrow it's you who got me killed lol ctfu
    I would love to see my GF Dom the other TGirl and l can watch her big long cock slide in and out her ass. I swear if she does itl'm going to pull it out suck on it spit all over it and slide it back in her ass. I'm almost 7 inches and l didn't get it all the way in l know my GG is 9 inches she will rip that white chick asshole open lol its funny that l can take the entire 10 inches and 9 inches but the white can't. My GF can take all mines and man listen l fucks the shit outta her. I'm no mote human l turn into an animal beast! I cum in her asshole and pull out and suck my cum outta her asshole. Man we live that Sodom life lol my GF tells me lma have her baby lol She fantasies about that. I told her impossible , she said she's going to keep fucking me until it happens. Lmao
    I told her she was a crazy big dick bitch. She said "wait till l throw this big cock in your bowels you're going to see just how crazy l am you dick sucking faggot". LOL
    How come that shit turned me on lol

Well when tje golden shower happened the GG pissed on top of my head and it felt good. My GF pissed on my face and the White TGirl told me to stick out my tongue and drink hers. I opposed it but my GF made me drink some by slapping my balls, grabbing my throat and the back of my head and told me "Drink bitch guzzle that shit". I did what my GF said. Funny thing shit wasn't that bad as l thought.

I'm a top and bottom but l confess l'm addicted to that big cock and the way she throws that dick its hard to turn down.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    History wise, I dont care. That specific usage of the hard er was and still is used to demean blacks. You care more about some origin story than its actual application over centuries.

Also, stop bragging about your "girlfriend" like some high schooler. You literally sound like you just got laid for the first time yesterday.
    This is just a typical jamesedwards "look at me" thread. Post a controversial topic to drag people in, then use it to brag about his fantasy sex life.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post

Well you and the others can't composite the true origin of something you claim to hate. Down right pitiful. Someone said something bout HISTORY so l adked the motha fucking question! And your ass still haven't answered!

Yeah this weekend was my first time thank you for putting me on blast! I've never had sex ever until this weekend. Seems like you need some! My GF cock is hot, l'm fucking and you're not!
    Why are you worried about me?

Give me the origin of why Africans became niggers!

As a matter of fact lma tell the White TGirl she can call me whatever cause while we are fucking she has that right to be free.

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-04-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Thanks but l read that already
    Then why did you keep asking about the origin of the word?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    This is just a typical jamesedwards "look at me" thread. Post a controversial topic to drag people in, then use it to brag about his fantasy sex life.
    Look how you think! Dam you give me more credit than l'm worth lol Then l must be a fucking genius. I would if keep to the subject but some of you bulldaggers can't answer a simple question you claim you hate and know.

What's the dam origin og Africans being called nigger? Hint HISTORY!

The other person asked me politely about the sexual situation. I have no problem with answering.

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-04-2018 at 12:16 AM.

If l don't come back tomorrow it's you who got me killed lol ctfu
    I would love to see my GF Dom the other TGirl and l can watch her big long cock slide in and out her ass. I swear if she does itl'm going to pull it out suck on it spit all over it and slide it back in her ass. I'm almost 7 inches and l didn't get it all the way in l know my GG is 9 inches she will rip that white chick asshole open lol its funny that l can take the entire 10 inches and 9 inches but the white can't. My GF can take all mines and man listen l fucks the shit outta her. I'm no mote human l turn into an animal beast! I cum in her asshole and pull out and suck my cum outta her asshole. Man we live that Sodom life lol my GF tells me lma have her baby lol She fantasies about that. I told her impossible , she said she's going to keep fucking me until it happens. Lmao
    I told her she was a crazy big dick bitch. She said "wait till l throw this big cock in your bowels you're going to see just how crazy l am you dick sucking faggot". LOL
    How come that shit turned me on lol

Well when tje golden shower happened the GG pissed on top of my head and it felt good. My GF pissed on my face and the White TGirl told me to stick out my tongue and drink hers. I opposed it but my GF made me drink some by slapping my balls, grabbing my throat and the back of my head and told me "Drink bitch guzzle that shit". I did what my GF said. Funny thing shit wasn't that bad as l thought.

I'm a top and bottom but l confess l'm addicted to that big cock and the way she throws that dick its hard to turn down.
    Why would your gf kill you for suggesting she fuck the tg? I'm sure she wants to show her who is boss. Get those angles dude

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    Then why did you keep asking about the origin of the word?
    Nigger: Derogatory towards dark skin people/race.

Now we got that but WHY DID THIS WORD COME ABOUT AGAINST AFRICANS! Yall giving me definitions but not the WHY!

That's why l keep asking!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Nigger: Derogatory towards dark skin people/race.

Now we got that but WHY DID THIS WORD COME ABOUT AGAINST AFRICANS! Yall giving me definitions but not the WHY!

That's why l keep asking!
    Because some slave trader and/or owner decided that's what they wanted to call the people they brought over from Africa. In fact, if you had read the wiki page you would have noticed this:

"In the colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[4] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia's Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name Begraafplaats van de Neger (Cemetery of the Negro); an early occurrence of neger in Rhode Island dates from 1625.[5] Lexicographer Noah Webster, whose eponymous dictionary did much to solidify the distinctive spelling of American English, suggested the neger spelling in place of negro in 1806.[6] The dialect spoken in the Southern United States changes the pronunciation of negro to nigra".

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Why would your gf kill you for suggesting she fuck the tg? I'm sure she wants to show her who is boss. Get those angles dude
    She and l are reading the comments she is laughing lol its luke you don't like guys and the same with me. My GF don't like pussy or other TGirls. She never had sex with them. Its a turn off. She said she would dp me with the other TGirl. Im like how the fuck we get to me being dp? lol. Sge just ain't into it. Now the other TGirl would do it she said. So its a no go.