Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    If you'd actually wanted a serious discussion about the use of those words, you'd have left out all the unnecessary stories about yourself and your sex life. You are the real subject of this thread.
    BINGO!!!
    Can't take this guy seriously at all - since he's the same guy that would let a person urinate on him....
    (Look who started this thread--> http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...OU-hmmm/page31)

Like I said...anything (to include allowing racism) to bust a nut....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

call it naive, but then i reckon oppressed groups should stick together....

but then thee are blacks who hate trans.

or gays who hate trans.

it's a human thing. hence "naive"...

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phillyguy21 View Post
    I'm super pro-black, but Chanel Santini could call me all the n-words in the world during sex, and I'd still be happy to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I like your style man LOL
    LOL man listen she so fucking sexy, she can put a collar around my neck, with a leash pull that bitch and say "Take this white cock you nasty black nigga, Ima show you what good white cock feels like deep into your black bowels you filthy nasty nigga".

Man I will be happier than five snakes in an oil slick LOL CTFU. I would love to have her while beautiful cock deep in my ass and she ramming like she is a fucking animal.

So basically you're both saying she'd get away with it just because she's pretty? On the assumption that Chanel is a 10/10 in looks, how low would you go on the scale before it became an insult, 7/10, 5/10, 2/10?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-13-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    BINGO!!!
    Can't take this guy seriously at all - since he's the same guy that would let a person urinate on him....
    (Look who started this thread--> http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...OU-hmmm/page31)

Like I said...anything (to include allowing racism) to bust a nut....
    Case closed below.

Yo Philly the other night I was sucking my TGirl's dick and she told me "Suck that cock nigga, get it, give me that nasty dick suck". So the white chick said "Say you love big nigga dick". So I said it, the white girl slapped me in the face and said "Don't talk with your mouth full nigga". My TGirl started laughing, we all started laughing, the shit was funny as fuck. See we had a good ass time. My TGirl shoot a massive load in both our mouths, that cream was tasty as fuck. and the White girl and I swapped the cum back and fourth in each other's mouth until it was gone. my TGirl said "you nasty ass niggas". MY TGirl spanked my ass so good and shoved her cock in my ass and fucked me so well I was calling myself a nigga LOL

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

It would be more of a turn off, then turn on.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Well thank you youngblood for the simple respectful answer you gave. Other dudes wanna give history lessons like we're in Fucking school.

New GG white woman to our sexual flock. She is beautiful. Now she asked if sayn nigga would be a problem while fucking. I said nope no problem say whatever you want. I love a filthy talking woman and TGirl in the bedroom.
    She lets me do all types of nasty shit to her, a pure slut! Im glad we met. And yes l let her piss on me at the end.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Well thank you youngblood for the simple respectful answer you gave. Other dudes wanna give history lessons like we're in Fucking school.
    No history lesson at all - it's called respecting yourself, your race, and those that died because of it.

Last edited by MrFanti; 03-25-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

I do respect myself. And again you're doing a history lesson as point, you said"those who died because of it". My African and African native people die because of a slavery system!!! Not the N word shm. This aint 1755! She gets called a nigga also!

I do respect myself.
    No, you are fooling yourself.
    If you respected yourself - you wouldn't allow the use of the word or derivatives period.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...