Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast

Default If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Greetings everyone.

I hope we can talk about this subject without being crazy. For my sake, I know it wouldn't bother me cause it has been done recently. It didn't offend me. I am African American and we were in the heat of sexual passion and she did it a lot. Thing is it turned me on. On the flip side of that, there was a White GG there we had a 3 sum and I mean the fucking was really good. The White TGirl even called the GG "White Trash whore", she is dominant and loves to degrade while fucking and it was a turn on. The White GG and I were sucking her 10 inch cock together, and she told me "Suck that big cock nigga, give me some good dick suck you son of a bitch". She told the GG she was white trash and she was a nasty whore and all she was good for was sucking dick. The circumstance was sex and passion.

She had me on my stomach fucking me in the ass and I took all of her cock, and I loved the way she wrapped her arms around my neck while fucking me, she is 6'1 and strong and medium body, she works out and she is fine as a motha fucka. While being fucked in that position she called me nigga a lot, while she was in my left ear the GG was in my other ear she even got in on it. She said "Take that big dick nigga, I told you I would get you a big white cock to suck on and get you fucked, you nasty black nigga". After that the TGirl said "How this dick feel nigga, whats my motha fucking name nigga" and when I said her name "Madame Vanilla" she started ramming my ass. I mean that dick was so good, I was losing my fucking mind. she started fucking me nasty and told me "Ima bust your black ass open you nasty dick sucking nigga, take this motha fucking dick nigga take this shit". I called her a crazy white bitch and she went off, she long dicked me and we all went crazy and fucked.

I was not offended because I got to call her nasty words and it became erotic to us. So much so we didn't give a fuck about all that other stuff we were free to do what we wanted to each other, and that seemed the scheme, it was beautiful.

Anyone whether Guy or TGirl who is African American get offended by this?

I must add the dick was good. Now my TGirl African American girlfriend will be involved in the next one which is next week.
    When my TGirl-friend fucks me she calls me nigga all the time, the shit is sexy, some times she will even tell me "Take this dick nigga you dick loving faggot" and I have absolutely no problem. I want my TGirl-friend to be free to say what the hell she wants without me giving to many limits, it will be a turn off.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 08-29-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

That do sound hot the way you describe it

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

I'm not with it, but she better ask for permission first and not assume it's cool outta nowhere.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Would you prefer her to call you 'slave'?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Guess I'm and old school Black guy.....I don't think anyone should use the word or any variant of it....regardless of color (to include we Blacks)......

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by swapfun View Post
    That do sound hot the way you describe it
    I kid you not the way she handled me and fucked me l loved it. I don't let words bother me but l respect others who don't like it. I won't even ask why they don't like it.

But the dick is so fucking good the nasty just makes the fucking better. I will tell you the truth she can keep doing it that shit turns me on. I know she does it cause she's a filthy mouth whore with a big dick. We were free in the moment and l keeps it like that always tell a GG or TGIrl say anything you wamt while we are fucking.

I can't say no to everything l want them to be free, a GG or TGIrl shouldn't have to go through bullshit while fucking and fuck up their mood. Its my job to keep them happy. I know who l am but l know lm a freaky motha fucka and anal is my deepest fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    I'm not with it, but she better ask for permission first and not assume it's cool outta nowhere.
    Well l respect your decision. At least you said she needs permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Would you prefer her to call you 'slave'?
    LOL to late she already has lol

She called me her black slave bitch and that shit turned me on. She is Madame V and she said she is going to own me and l will be her black slave. Do you think l told her no? I fucking love her dirty mouth! I called her a nasty big dick white cracker. She said "BEND YOUR BITCH ASS OVER IMA SHOWBYOU CRACKER AND CRACK YOUR ASS" we bust out laughing lol

But when she pit that 10 ich dick in my ass l was not laughing she bust my ass open like she said she would. Now my TGIrl friend got me a collar today that says SLAVE BITCH on it si l can wear it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Guess I'm and old school Black guy.....I don't think anyone should use the word or any variant of it....regardless of color (to include we Blacks)......
    I respect that point to be revelant if in public. Behind closed doors and we fucking l let them be them.
    But l get what you're saying. I wouldn't use the word black people in public either. I use African American. Np one on this planet is black actually.

Member Rookie Poster

Different strokes. I’ve dealt with two people in my life that were big into raceplay. That’s not my twist so it was never an issue. I wouldn’t have gotten upset if it was spontaneous I would still finish cause I’m a horn dog but I would bring it up later. You kind of hinted on the big thing which is saying no to everything. You want to have a good time and you want your partner to enjoy themselves too. Within each other’s comfort zones.