Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    What do you mean what she going to do to my AA Tgirl-GF? Fuck her or call her nigga?

When they meet the White TGirl said "What's up my big dick nigga " and my GF TGirl responded "watup to you my nigga, you nasty slut".
    Guess what happened? We all bust out laughing. lol

Dud the white TGirl fuck my GF? No they did all the fucking to me and the GG but l got to fuck both TGirls in the ass and we got down right Sodom and Gomorrah in that bitch lol.
    Yeah I was hoping they would fuck each other or something, oh well...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Bullshit! How the hell is nigga worse than black when they are both DEROGATORY! Hell is you saying? Do you know the definition of black? You accept the word black more than l do l use AA not black to describe my peoples from the African continent! You sound stupid as fuck right now.
    Why don't you just run your perspectives by Dr. King's family.....then tell me what happens.....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Yeah I was hoping they would fuck each other or something, oh well...
    Well not all TGirls like fucking each other but they will each other fuck someone. The closet she got my GG gf was when l was sucking the white TGirl's dick her face was next to mine and she was telling me to suck her cock. My gf was licking the side of my mouth while the white GG ate my asshole.

I was hoping to cause if my TGirl gf would of fucked the other TGirl in the ass l would of pulled her cock out and suck my gf dick.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joesocalif View Post
    This thread has got to go. This is not subject matter for this forum. Please shut it down.
    Which bit, James's made up fantasy world or the discussion of derogatory words?...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Why don't you just run your perspectives by Dr. King's family.....then tell me what happens.....
    The same perspective was ran to Dr. King by Malcolm X!

One of our greatest African Descent scholars said we should never use the word black to describe ourselves. G. Jackson said this and yall still saying this.

NAACP first gave this govt to identify and put us all in a status to classify us as colored, then in 1998 NAACP classified us as black. So l ask you what were we before they classified us as colored and black?

Its getting thick in here!

And still no one can give me the origin of the N word! Its funny they buried the N word but not the word black!

The word black is German only 600 hundred years old and means dark (the color black), gloomy and evil. Go for yourself and look look up the word white and tell me what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Which bit, James's made up fantasy world or the +discussion of derogatory words?...
    Fantasy world? Man please. If you don't like what l say you and the other dude can leave. Simple. I don't get no points lying dude. Smh. Hell l'm not even on this site that much. WTF!

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Fantasy world? Man please. If you don't like what l say you and the other dude can leave. Simple. I don't get no points lying dude. Smh. Hell l'm not even on this site that much. WTF!
    When it comes to entertainment, you're pure Holywood, but about as believable as the plot of a summer blockbuster...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

No need to lie my TGirl gf is beautiful and packing and have 100s of pics and vids we have to prove it. Not a fantasy. Its a fantasy for you to think its a fantasy.

My Bae she is beautiful!

And her playing with my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    When it comes to entertainment, you're pure Holywood, but about as believable as the plot of a summer blockbuster...
    Oh l see since l have proven my point now YOU move to redherrings? This is what you fo? Fantasy or not the topic dude. No one is talking about my fantasies. Smh its not about my fantasies. And l'm being respectful at the moment