Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

100 percent not with it. Although I respect you sharing, i honestly believe its all you weak bend over no principle havin motherfuckers who keep fuckin shit up for the rest of us. People like you help perpetuate this shit because i guarantee shes gonna do it to the next black guy she fucks and when he turns around and smacks her shes gonna be like, but the OTHER guy let me say it. This shit needs to stop bro, racism isnt dead, stop lettin people bitch you. Trust me, I can hear all the rebuttals and I get it but fuck that.

P.S. Theres no law that says white people cant say nigga or nigger. So, for all the white ppl on here like, "if we cant say it, you cant say it", dudeee go ahead and try that shit. You just might not like the results.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by decastro View Post
    P.S. Theres no law that says white people cant say nigga or nigger. So, for all the white ppl on here like, "if we cant say it, you cant say it", dudeee go ahead and try that shit. You just might not like the results.
    Guess what?
    A shit load of Hispanics use "Nigga" also.....

Anyone that accepts the use of the "N" word and/or any variant of it doesn't truly understand history.....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Guess what?
    A shit load of Hispanics use "Nigga" also.....

Anyone that accepts the use of the "N" word and/or any variant of it doesn't truly understand history.....
    shut the fuck up. you one of those old mofockas actin like its gotta be oNE WAY. it doesnt have to be. he can get fucked while shes sayin nigga or nigger or nothing. i can think hes weak sauce or i can think hes great. i can sit in the back of the bus or on the front. he asked for our opinion. i gave it. he doesn t have to listen, it doesnt have to be one way. im not hispanic and i dont let hispanics say it around me. but thats not the ONLY WAY. ppl grow up differently, around different ppl. i dont have this shit figured out for everyone, i just have my principles for myself.
    and yea, i understand history. There were dinosaurs. rock hit, then there were humans, humans make up shit to fight about to distract themselves before they die. THE END

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

shut the fuck up. you one of those old mofockas actin like its gotta be oNE WAY. it doesnt have to be. he can get fucked while shes sayin nigga or nigger or nothing. i can think hes weak sauce or i can think hes great. i can sit in the back of the bus or on the front. he asked for our opinion. i gave it. he doesn t have to listen, it doesnt have to be one way. im not hispanic and i dont let hispanics say it around me. but thats not the ONLY WAY. ppl grow up differently, around different ppl. i dont have this shit figured out for everyone, i just have my principles for myself.
    and yea, i understand history. There were dinosaurs. rock hit, then there were humans, humans make up shit to fight about to distract themselves before they die. THE END
    No, I'm not and "old mofocka"....I'm just a person that understands history and demands respect.

And for your information, I've seen quite a few Mexicans (to be specific) use the "Nigga" variant of "Nigger"....

Now get this....
    Interestingly, there is no term of empathy from the word "Spic". You want to know why, because a Mexican would kick anyone's ass (including their own) for using ANY variant of the word "Spic". Too bad we Blacks don't understand that.

One day, perhaps you'll understand also.....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Silver Poster

This thread has got to go. This is not subject matter for this forum. Please shut it down.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

100 percent not with it. Although I respect you sharing, i honestly believe its all you weak bend over no principle havin motherfuckers who keep fuckin shit up for the rest of us. People like you help perpetuate this shit because i guarantee shes gonna do it to the next black guy she fucks and when he turns around and smacks her shes gonna be like, but the OTHER guy let me say it. This shit needs to stop bro, racism isnt dead, stop lettin people bitch you. Trust me, I can hear all the rebuttals and I get it but fuck that.

Lmao lol you're a trip.
    First off l had my 4 sum orgy all weekend. We fucked like there was no tomorrow. We talked about the word nigga and the White TGIrl stop saying it and we still had a great time and we fucking next weekend l didn't ask her to stop she did it on her own.

You said "weak" peeps like me and others use the word or let others use it? Smh l can't control others in what they say.

Every dam rapper from Swae Lee Asap Ferg to Snoop Dog use it. Not saying its right
    But are you going to stop them? They have been told numerous times and they still do it. I'm not ignorant of history either.

Let me ask you where did the word nigger originate from?
    Funny thing is after l gave the knowledge on the word "black" look at how dudrs is still in this thread using it to describe a race of people who never called themselves black. Smh

Black is an adjective you can't use and adjective to describe a race of people. Look at the definition.

If dudes can't stop calling themselves black how the hell do you think they will stop using nigga?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Oh please....Your acceptance of the use of any variant of the "N" word is MUCH WORSE than the term "Black".

Try again....
    Bullshit! How the hell is nigga worse than black when they are both DEROGATORY! Hell is you saying? Do you know the definition of black? You accept the word black more than l do l use AA not black to describe my peoples from the African continent! You sound stupid as fuck right now.

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-03-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    I wanna know what she is gonna do to your tgirl african gf lol
    What do you mean what she going to do to my AA Tgirl-GF? Fuck her or call her nigga?

When they meet the White TGirl said "What's up my big dick nigga " and my GF TGirl responded "watup to you my nigga, you nasty slut".
    Guess what happened? We all bust out laughing. lol

Dud the white TGirl fuck my GF? No they did all the fucking to me and the GG but l got to fuck both TGirls in the ass and we got down right Sodom and Gomorrah in that bitch lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    There are several definitions of the word black. I'm are you asking me to look up the dictionary definition or the historical definition based on race? The whole concept of race was invented to be demeaning. It's all racist in its origin so no matter what we call ourselves, it's going to be rooted in racism/the concept of race. I'm still calling myself black.

I know how nigga is used. I already explained it.

The hard "er" came from racist whites that used it to demean blacks.

Why are you asking questions that have been answered already?
    "ER" is that your history explaination? I asked aagain cause obviously you didn't provide how it came to be history wise.

You're putting a suffix to nigg then? Heck are you talking about?

Please can someone tell me exactly how the word nigger came about in history. You gurus who hate the wird so much should know!

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-03-2018 at 07:12 AM.

Just a tinkle of showing you how nigger and black are interwoven . Has nothing to do with "ER", but more to do with two words being put together.