Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Oh l see since l have proven my point now YOU move to redherrings? This is what you fo? Fantasy or not the topic dude. No one is talking about my fantasies. Smh its not about my fantasies. And l'm being respectful at the moment
    You are, and the pictures prove nothing...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    You are, and the pictures prove nothing...
    Pics prove l ain't bull shitting around no concocted fucking fantasy!

Ok why don't you just leave. Or you're going to troll the shit out of this thread with your redherrings?
    Is this your way of not talking about race? This is why we can't get no whete cause WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT!

Well not all TGirls like fucking each other but they will each other fuck someone. The closet she got my GG gf was when l was sucking the white TGirl's dick her face was next to mine and she was telling me to suck her cock. My gf was licking the side of my mouth while the white GG ate my asshole.

I was hoping to cause if my TGirl gf would of fucked the other TGirl in the ass l would of pulled her cock out and suck my gf dick.
    Yeah I know but that would have been hot af. You should convince your ts gf to fuck her next time or to get fucked and film that shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Yeah I know but that would have been hot af. You should convince your ts gf to fuck her next time or to get fucked and film that shit lol
    lol You are trying to get my ass beat dude lol haaha ctfu. My Gf rules with an iron fist abd elbow to the neck lol.

Nah l hear ya that would be hot as fuck. My Gf loves big tits and she did twist her nipples while l suck the White TGirl's cock, and it turned her on. I know white TGirl would do it, l have to talk and ask permission of my gf. I know for a fact she won't let her fuck her because she's a Domme by nature. She fucks me more than l fuck her but l'm good with that. Not going to lie l love getting fucked so it doesn't bother me. And that dick is really fucking good.

But l have to get permission and l wanna see my gf tap that pretty white ass we would have to start a thread for that. Ima talk to her tonight. I got to suck all 3 assholes.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

The same perspective was ran to Dr. King by Malcolm X!

One of our greatest African Descent scholars said we should never use the word black to describe ourselves. G. Jackson said this and yall still saying this.

NAACP first gave this govt to identify and put us all in a status to classify us as colored, then in 1998 NAACP classified us as black. So l ask you what were we before they classified us as colored and black?

Its getting thick in here!

And still no one can give me the origin of the N word! Its funny they buried the N word but not the word black!

The word black is German only 600 hundred years old and means dark (the color black), gloomy and evil. Go for yourself and look look up the word white and tell me what it says.
    Here you go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

No further discussion from me here...
    As the saying goes....

"Never argue with an......"

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

lol You are trying to get my ass beat dude lol haaha ctfu. My Gf rules with an iron fist abd elbow to the neck lol.

Nah l hear ya that would be hot as fuck. My Gf loves big tits and she did twist her nipples while l suck the White TGirl's cock, and it turned her on. I know white TGirl would do it, l have to talk and ask permission of my gf. I know for a fact she won't let her fuck her because she's a Domme by nature. She fucks me more than l fuck her but l'm good with that. Not going to lie l love getting fucked so it doesn't bother me. And that dick is really fucking good.

But l have to get permission and l wanna see my gf tap that pretty white ass we would have to start a thread for that. Ima talk to her tonight. I got to suck all 3 assholes.
    Lol do it, that would be great. How hung was this TS?

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    Thanks but l read that already

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Lol do it, that would be great. How hung was this TS?
    The white TGirl's dick is a little over 10 inches. Me and the GG had to measure that shit lol l toldy GF her cick is bigger than hers she was OMG l gotta see you suck it and take every inch of it. My GF is hung 9 inches and her dick is good.

Hell yeah TGIrl on TGirl action is hot. Funny thing is l'm in love wuth TGirl on guy. Man l can't wait until this weekend. We are some nasty motha fuckas lol

Are you into golden showers?

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-03-2018 at 11:11 PM.

The white TGirl's dick is a little over 10 inches. Me and the GG had to measure that shit lol l toldy GF her cick is bigger than hers she was OMG l gotta see you suck it and take every inch of it. My GF is hung 9 inches and her dick is good.

Hell yeah TGIrl on TGirl action is hot. Funny thing is l'm in love wuth TGirl on guy. Man l can't wait until this weekend. We are some nasty motha fuckas lol

Are you into golden showers?
    Nice, that Tgirl gf of yours should fuck her for sure. Show her that big dick doesn't matter to her lol

And nah not into dirty stuff like that, just ass and fucking, mostly TS on TS though I'm not into dudes or dudes being bottom. I'm always top. But TS on TS is a different story, I'm addicted to that stuff lol

3 out of 3 members liked this post.