Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster bigblack1's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

As a 31 year old black make from New York city I hear people of all races say that, for years. By this point I feel it's all context just because a person is saying nigga doesn't mean they're racist or trying to be offensive. But to answer the question... I would honestly be turned on by it, especially if she says it while she's fucking me. You've just give me a new fantasy.

1 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Yeah. People are too uptight these days and lose the context. It's all fun.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

If I was hate-fucking Tomi Lahren and she said it out loud I'd pound her even harder

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

very sad

Last edited by youngblood61; 03-01-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    very sad
    Yes indeed!
    Very sad that folks don't understand the true history and meaning of the word because as the author states - they would never use the word or any variant of it!

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Yes indeed!
    Very sad that folks don't understand the true history and meaning of the word because as the author states - they would never use the word or any variant of it!
    Man I understand the history of it. A real racist wouldn't be fucking me for sure! And the White chick that's in my circle she is definitely not a racist, and our own people say it. Put it this way if our own people are saying it in front of white people, I can say WTF! I call her a white nigga, and it makes her cum harder. She calls me a cock sucking bitch, and son of a bitch, whore, slut, the names are endless. I told all those who fuck me say whatever they want the words don't hurt me, I just fuck them harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    If I was hate-fucking Tomi Lahren and she said it out loud I'd pound her even harder
    LOL LOL CTFU lol that's my homie! Tear that white pussy up! THAT BITCH TOMI LAHREN IF FUCKING HOT! SHE COULD CALL ME NIGGA WHILE WE FUCKING ANY TIME! I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK HER!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 03-12-2019 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Yeah. People are too uptight these days and lose the context. It's all fun.
    You're dam right, to uptight. Letting words fuck with them. Now I can see if we are in public but dam we're in the bedroom where the public is not there!

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack1 View Post
    As a 31 year old black make from New York city I hear people of all races say that, for years. By this point I feel it's all context just because a person is saying nigga doesn't mean they're racist or trying to be offensive. But to answer the question... I would honestly be turned on by it, especially if she says it while she's fucking me. You've just give me a new fantasy.
    PROFOUNDLY SAID! CONTEXT!

Honestly I get turned on by it. When I am between her legs and I am pounding her white pussy and she looks in my eyes with lust and passion and says, "FUCK ME NIGGA BEAT MY PINK PUSSY TO PIECES", I turn into an animal, my instincts are no longer there and we connect on a euphoric lustful level, that can't be described. She will then take her hands and spank my ass hard that makes me go crazy and she will shove her middle finger and tell me to suck it, then shove it up my ass while I am fucking her. That shit feels so good, I'm not even thinking about her saying the word nigga. I go with the flow. When fucking me she is a wild animal and when we have the threesome with my TGirl Friend the fucking is even impeccable. My TGirl makes the white girl her bitch and she grabs her by the hair and makes her do all types of filthy shit, and calls her a nigga! My TGirl calls me a nigga and she's African American. The fucking is just beautiful. I don't get hung up on that shit. When a woman is fucking you and you let go all of Societies bullshit, they become open and the fucking is 10 times better. They can say what the fuck they want. That pussy is to good to think about the word nigga!

0 out of 3 members liked this post.