Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    Because some slave trader and/or owner decided that's what they wanted to call the people they brought over from Africa. In fact, if you had read the wiki page you would have noticed this:

"In the colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[4] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia's Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name Begraafplaats van de Neger (Cemetery of the Negro); an early occurrence of neger in Rhode Island dates from 1625.[5] Lexicographer Noah Webster, whose eponymous dictionary did much to solidify the distinctive spelling of American English, suggested the neger spelling in place of negro in 1806.[6] The dialect spoken in the Southern United States changes the pronunciation of negro to nigra".
    You're so close! I notice the word "African" slave was used and not "Black".

I'll give you a hint. The British!

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    She and l are reading the comments she is laughing lol its luke you don't like guys and the same with me. My GF don't like pussy or other TGirls. She never had sex with them. Its a turn off. She said she would dp me with the other TGirl. Im like how the fuck we get to me being dp? lol. Sge just ain't into it. Now the other TGirl would do it she said. So its a no go.
    Aw bummer, the other tgirl was down? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Aw bummer, the other tgirl was down? Lol
    Yeah she is will fuck tgirls ,GGs and men but most can't take 10 inches.

" The dialect spoken in the Southern United States changes the pronunciation of negro to nigra".

Funny thing about this quote, let me simplify it from its gorgeous way of saying it to the real.

Southern Caucasian slave owners couldn't pronounce Negro right if you paid them. Notice they use the word "dialect" instead of saying they couldn't talk correctly.
    They couldn't pronounce NEGRO, the "R" has a roll to it and they couldn't get it so it came out to be "NEGRAS".

If you go to the south today you will hear the uneducated broken English.
    When the Moors (African Muslims) conquered Spain Arabic and math the Caucasian Spaniards learned from them. The "R" rolls with the articulation of the front of the mouth and tip of the tongue. Southern Caucasians couldn't catch on. You can see this in sports they will fuck an African name up cause they didn't know how to say it. Tjis wa part of them removing the original names from Africans not because they were building a slave but the names were to hard for them so that's why AA have last names if slave owners!

That's the knowledge on that.

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-04-2018 at 04:28 AM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Look how you think! Dam you give me more credit than l'm worth lol Then l must be a fucking genius. I would if keep to the subject but some of you bulldaggers can't answer a simple question you claim you hate and know.

What's the dam origin og Africans being called nigger? Hint HISTORY!

The other person asked me politely about the sexual situation. I have no problem with answering.
    Of course you don't, given that 90% of your opening post to this thread is you talking about your sex life. You're pathetically transparent...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Lmao lol you're a trip.
    First off l had my 4 sum orgy all weekend. We fucked like there was no tomorrow. We talked about the word nigga and the White TGIrl stop saying it and we still had a great time and we fucking next weekend l didn't ask her to stop she did it on her own.

You said "weak" peeps like me and others use the word or let others use it? Smh l can't control others in what they say.

Every dam rapper from Swae Lee Asap Ferg to Snoop Dog use it. Not saying its right
    But are you going to stop them? They have been told numerous times and they still do it. I'm not ignorant of history either.

Let me ask you where did the word nigger originate from?
    Funny thing is after l gave the knowledge on the word "black" look at how dudrs is still in this thread using it to describe a race of people who never called themselves black. Smh

Black is an adjective you can't use and adjective to describe a race of people. Look at the definition.

If dudes can't stop calling themselves black how the hell do you think they will stop using nigga?
    you are a black american male that let a white american shemale fuck you in the ass whilst calling you nigga. then, instead of keeping that shit to yourself, you started a whole thread asking for the opinions of other black males. So, i'm not sure what you wanted me to say, you had to expect some different points of view. regardless, i see now you were just looking for attention so congratulations. you got it.

i never said im in control of what others say, i dont speak for all black ppl, i'm not al sharpton and neither are you so stop with the bullshit preachey history lessons. but i can control what people say around me, thats a respect thing, its not a race thing. in my other post I defended your right to do whatever the fuck you want because ultimately i believe in freedom above all else. if its your choice to let the whole KKK gangbang you, well thats your choice. But yea, I think its weak. And in this instance it doesnt even seem like you had a choice, she made the choice for you. And you just went along with it. Like a bitch.

thats my opinion. Its not a right or wrong thing and I'm sorry if it sounds harsh. But hey, in your defense, even humiliation has its place in the sex industry. You're probably not the only uncle tom. Just dont come on here, pretending to be enlightened. You're not.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by decastro View Post
    you are a black american male that let a white american shemale fuck you in the ass whilst calling you nigga. then, instead of keeping that shit to yourself, you started a whole thread asking for the opinions of other black males. So, i'm not sure what you wanted me to say, you had to expect some different points of view. regardless, i see now you were just looking for attention so congratulations. you got it.

i never said im in control of what others say, i dont speak for all black ppl, i'm not al sharpton and neither are you so stop with the bullshit preachey history lessons. but i can control what people say around me, thats a respect thing, its not a race thing. in my other post I defended your right to do whatever the fuck you want because ultimately i believe in freedom above all else. if its your choice to let the whole KKK gangbang you, well thats your choice. But yea, I think its weak. And in this instance it doesnt even seem like you had a choice, she made the choice for you. And you just went along with it. Like a bitch.

thats my opinion. Its not a right or wrong thing and I'm sorry if it sounds harsh. But hey, in your defense, even humiliation has its place in the sex industry. You're probably not the only uncle tom. Just dont come on here, pretending to be enlightened. You're not.
    You sound sick in the head! So let me ask you, WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE? You like Tgirls also right? If you don't you shouldn't be here! This is not me getting fucked its about the topic dick weed!

Now, l will tell you who l am, l am African descent, not black nor American. You must have not read a single law in your entire measly life! There's no such thing as a dam black American. How stupid are you?

You're ranting what l posted indtead of saying if you would or won't. When people saud they wouldn't do it l didn't one time jump down on them. I don't even fucking be here like that. So instead of bitching about my post you should of just stated ifbyou would or wouldn't , simple.
    You're the real uncle tom trying to stay away from Africa using a term Caucasians gave you. Amd you're bitching about A Caucasian Tg calling me nigga? How fucking contradicting is that!
    I got your uncle tom, only you knew. Its cool to play cyber gangsta and talk shit but you lame ass bitches , bitch more than a bitch that bitches all the time cause she's a bitch.
    If you don't like what l said get your bitch ass outta here! You dick face bastards are the most contradicting motha fuckas l have seen.
    You sit here talking about me getting fuck, then wtf are you doing here?
    A dick head l went into history cause l was called on it so l went the fuck in. Motha fuckas don't know their nor studied linguistics , near or far east nor Africa.
    So shut the fuck up and leave!

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-05-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Of course you don't, given that 90% of your opening post to this thread is you talking about your sex life. You're pathetically transparent...
    Im transparent, l want attention , etc l agree. Now being lm all those things YOU said,
    why are you still texting an attention whore, a patheic person etc?

LEAVE!

Some of you are taking this shit way to serious. Its not like we are standing in front of each other!

Senior Member Junior Poster

so white girl can call you nigga, but we cant call you Black? lol ok brotha.

Starting to see your logic begins and ends with dick in your ass. In other words, if the dick is big enough, anybody can call you anything and you might even start giving out your social. And thats fine, im not judging you, just stop bringing history and linguistics and all this other nonsense into it. you're a cockslut. you obey cockslut rules above all else. Thats all there is to it, if you want to brag about your exploits dont use racial tension to start a thread just be real, make a thread titled the adventures of uncle tom james edwards and really go for it, pictures vids and all, im sure a lot of guys on here would appreciate it and you would skip the contradicting opinions from ppl like myself.

also, stop making it out like im homophobic, i specifically said fuck you in the ass "whilst calling you nigga". i came on here to see hot tgirls and the wording of your post jumped out at me. i wasnt lookin for controversy. Your post wasnt a yes or no question, it was "would you get angry". i would and i explained why. if i offended you in the process, I apologize, that wasnt my intent but honestly i had a feeling your feathers might be ruffled. I didnt really care.
    And I just got back from Africa actually, couple weeks ago. It was dope.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.